Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE NFL

35 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I can't believe you guys have us winning the south. With all due respect can you please elaborate?

Was just about to comment on this.  I am as big a homer as anyone and think it will come down to the wire, but if Freeman plays well they are not a bad team, Atlanta is due for a deep run, and the Saints are the Saints.  I think Atlanta is first but 2-4 are wide open.  

Posted · Report post

I can't believe you guys have us winning the south. With all due respect can you please elaborate?

Homerism (plural Homerisms)
  1. (colloquial) The tendency of sports fans to advocate for their home teams to an unreasonable or irrational degree.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Beat Falcons x1

Lose Falcons x1

Beat Saints x2

Beat Tampa x2

=

NFC South Championship

Posted · Report post

Beat Falcons x1
Lose Falcons x1
Beat Saints x2
Beat Tampa x2
=
NFC South Championship

Gonna be hard to beat Tampa and NO twice. We seem to play the Falcons well but that hasn't really translated to W's. San Fran at The Stick. Vikes and Rams in the dome. Got a tough road to hoe.

Posted · Report post

We owe Tampa a sweep... I got a feeling it is this season.  Saints are on the decline.

Posted · Report post

I have a feeling that its all finally going to come together for us. We could've easily had a lot more wins last season. If not for shooting ourselves in the foot at the end of games, we could've been in contention for 1st in the south. I haven't had a feeling like this since before the '08 season. IT'S OUR TIME!!!

Posted · Report post

We owe Tampa a sweep... I got a feeling it is this season. Saints are on the decline.

Yeah, we should've beat them the last game. We were one play from sweeping the falcons and we swept the saints.

Posted · Report post

We owe Tampa a sweep... I got a feeling it is this season.  Saints are on the decline.

If Josh Freeman is bad Josh I agree with you, however when he is on he is on.  I think he is the x factor for Tampa.  If he has a good year, I do not see us sweeping them.

Posted · Report post

NFC:
S- Panthers, Falcons, Saints, Bucs
N- Packers, Bears, Lions, Vikings
E- Giants, Cowboys, Redskins, Eagles
W- 49ers, Seahawks, Rams, Cards

AFC:
S- Houston, Indy, Titans, Jags
N- Bengals, Baltimore, Browns, Pitt
E- Pats, Dolphins, Bills, Jets
W- Broncos, Chiefs, Chargers, Raiders

Posted · Report post

NFC:

S Saints, Panthers, Falcons, Bucs

N Pack, Lions, Bears, Vikings

E Eagles, Giants, Cowboys, Redskins

W Seahawks, Niners, Cards, Rams

AFC-

S Texans, Colts, Titans, Jags

N Ravens, Bengals, Steelers, Browns

E Pats, Bills, Dolphins, Jets

W Broncos, Raiders, Chiefs, Chargers

Posted · Report post

Beat Falcons x1

Lose Falcons x1

Beat Saints x2

Beat Tampa x2

=

NFC South Championship

Not true...it's based on overall record, not just against the division.  An before anyone says anything about, 'well, that counts for a huge chunck of our schedule'...we had a year under Fox where we (almost) swept the division, but stunk it up so badly outside that we still missed the playoffs. 

Posted · Report post

Because