Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Update: Aaron Hernandez Charged with Murder/ Cut by the Patriots

717 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

atleast he wasnt caught hiding in a trunk

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

He was too stupid to attempt to hide.

Posted · Report post

Totally agree, but weren't there rumblings of gang connections with Hernandez from college?

Maybe, but I didn't see anything written today about it.  Not that I have read a lot of articles. 

Posted · Report post

A lot of you have already assumed he's guilty? Not saying he isn't but I'll wait to see how this plays out before making a comment on his sensibility.

Guilty or not, the fact that he's even been arrested for murder says a ton about his current sensibilities.

Posted · Report post

he did have "connections."  meaning his circle of friends were known gang members, ran with wrong crowd.

i hadn't heard of him getting in trouble besides smoking some weed in college before any of this though.

Posted · Report post

he did have "connections." meaning his circle of friends were known gang members, ran with wrong crowd.

i hadn't heard of him getting in trouble besides smoking some weed in college before any of this though.

Sounds kind of like he led a double life. And while he was never in "trouble" due to his affiliations or connections, they were an influence in his life. The case laid out by the DA makes it sound like he "called in" for help with this murder. Almost as if this was an internal gang loyalty issue. Here's an SI story mentioning the gang connections being a concern.

http://m.si.com/3074196/sources-nfl-teams-were-wary-of-hernandezs-history/

Posted · Report post

1010507_10151579155324219_2021997432_n.j

Posted · Report post

This shit pisses me off!! Latinos and blacks and some whites need to wake up from these fucking street dreams... Its a vicious mentality that's hard to get away from. Damn homie you had it!!! Let the little hungry homies do that shit... You already made it. Be good or be good at it... Damn

Posted · Report post

1010507_10151579155324219_2021997432_n.j

And he totally thinks that poo is cool. Yo, yo check it yallz. Got the heata up in hur. Gimmie likes fo my glock.

Posted · Report post

At least we no longer have the distintcion of being the only team with an active player charged with murder...This poo is messed up though. What would cause a 23 year old millionaire with the world in his hands to kill someone. Roid rage? More to the story. Either way, don't drop the soap

Posted · Report post

This poo pisses me off!! Latinos and blacks and some whites need to wake up from these fuging street dreams... Its a vicious mentality that's hard to get away from. Damn homie you had it!!! Let the little hungry homies do that poo... You already made it. Be good or be good at it... Damn

LOL SMH...you sir must live in a box to make an ignorant statement such as the one you just made.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Taking mirror pictures with unlicensed guns lol.

I think this goes beyond dumb. He thought he could get away with anything. Money went to his head...

Posted · Report post

The state charges that the previous Friday night, Hernandez and Lloyd were at a Boston club together, and that Hernandez was upset with Lloyd for associating with people whom he had a previous disagreement. The state says it has video from Hernandez's house of Hernandez saying, hours before Lloyd's body was found, "you can't trust anyone anymore."

It contends that Hernandez then drove Lloyd to a dark area near an industrial park where, between 3:23 a.m. and 3:27 a.m. on June 17, Hernandez and two other men shot Lloyd five times, execution style.

Police have not found a murder weapon and didn't reveal any specific evidence that showed Hernandez was a/the triggerman, although it alleges he delivered all five bullets into Lloyd's body. A slew of video evidence put Hernandez, at the very least, there for the murder. At the scene there were bullets, casings and even a piece of chewed gum.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--former-patriots-te-aaron-hernandez-void-of-emotions-during-arraignment-on-murder-charges-203537563.html

Wow if this is true, he deserves to die.

Posted · Report post

"At the scene there were bullets, casings and even a piece of chewed gum."

If this is true, he's not only a murderer but retarded as well. Has he never watched a criminal investigation show? He could have at least tried a reverse Weekend at Bernie's spin off for a few weeks before doing something as idiotic as leave an obvious piece of your DNA at a crime scene. 

Posted · Report post

His buddies are probably rolling on him as we speak. From experience I can say its a horrible moment when the police have you in custody and start saying things to you that only your friends/accomplices could have know. A horrible feeling indeed. Hernandez is what we used to say in jail, "washed".
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

McCauley explained that Hernandez returned the Altima to a rental car agency, with the driver's-side mirror missing. A worker at rental agency discovered a shell casing under the driver's seat, next to a Bubblicious wrapper.

this guy may be the dumbest criminal in the history of the world

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

found an article with updated info:

McCauley said the plot to kill Lloyd probably was hatched June 14, when Lloyd and Hernandez went to a Boston nightclub and Hernandez caught Lloyd talking to people Hernandez "had troubles with." Two days later, McCauley said, Hernandez summoned two men from out of state, and together they went to the Dorchester section of Boston to pick up Lloyd at his home.

McCauley hinted that Lloyd might have known his fate when he got into the car with Hernandez, because Lloyd cryptically text-messaged his sister and asked, "Did you see who I left with?" When his sister asked who, Lloyd texted, "NFL." He followed with another text that said, "Just so you know."

Posted · Report post

I hate coming in here and seeing non-Panthers news and then they have more views and comments than Panthers  threads 

Posted · Report post

It's the offseason, and this is HUGE news about the league that the Panthers play for.  This belongs in the general forum where everyone sees it imo....

Posted · Report post

I hate coming in here and seeing non-Panthers news and then they have more views and comments than Panthers  threads 

#Offseason

Posted · Report post

I hate coming in here and seeing non-Panthers news and then they have more views and comments than Panthers threads

What Panther news????

Posted · Report post

Dude is a special kind of dumb. Not only did he leave a huge paper trail, but also had witnesses. When you put in work its best to work alone. Just sad that a millionaire thinks he need to be a gangster.

Posted · Report post

I heard homie killed some dude