Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Update: Aaron Hernandez Charged with Murder/ Cut by the Patriots

717 posts in this topic

Posted

I thought that was just a cliche used on crime tv shows.

Posted

I've heard it mentioned a couple of times but Aaron Hernandez did not grow up from the streets. He grew up in Bristol, CT.

That is all.

Posted

I've heard it mentioned a couple of times but Aaron Hernandez did not grow up from the streets. He grew up in Bristol, CT.

That is all.

So he's a porcelain gangsta?

Posted

Anybody else find it suspicious that its ALWAYS a jogger that finds the body? I mean, that's weird right? Maybe we should start keeping our eyes on these folks that like to go running just for the fun of it.

That's why I stopped exercising years ago, got tired of finding all those dead bodies!

2 people like this

Posted

That is all.

tumblr_lxkf6gHebN1r02iuho1_500.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Sometimes you grow up on the streets, sometimes the streets call you!

1 person likes this

Posted

I get hired as an intern by the Patriots front office and then this story breaks... I guess I am bad luck. 

1 person likes this

Posted

I get hired as an intern by the Patriots front office and then this story breaks... I guess I am bad luck. 

How do give a neutral pie? Pie for getting hired as an intern. No Pie for getting hired as an intern for the Patriots.

Congrats man! Dream come true for 99% of the people on here would love to work for any NFL team regardless if it were the Patriots or the Browns.

1 person likes this

Posted

How do give a neutral pie? Pie for getting hired as an intern. No Pie for getting hired as an intern for the Patriots.

Congrats man! Dream come true for 99% of the people on here would love to work for any NFL team regardless if it were the Patriots or the Browns.

Just updated a post in the lounge if you care to read how it came to be and what it is I will be doing for them. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Just updated a post in the lounge if you care to read how it came to be and what it is I will be doing for them. 

That's an awesome opportunity, I am happy for you.

While you're there... tell Tom Brady I said "fug you"

1 person likes this

Posted

That's an awesome opportunity, I am happy for you.

While you're there... tell Tom Brady I said "fug you"

Thanks Biscuit...I am very excited that it all worked out.

Hoping to get down to the locker room next week but unfortunately I will have to act and talk like a Patriots fans to all my supervisors. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Thanks Biscuit...I am very excited that it all worked out.

Hoping to get down to the locker room next week but unfortunately I will have to act and talk like a Patriots fans to all my supervisors.

What???? Call him a murderer and thr whole pats organization filthy cheats. Your superiors will respect your courage.