Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheRumGone

Update: Aaron Hernandez Charged with Murder/ Cut by the Patriots

717 posts in this topic

well looks like another NFL player just got arrested. This time for attempted murder. Punched a guy at a nightclub.

Ausar Walcott UDFA Browns. Released him already.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000214868/article/ausar-walcott-charged-with-attempted-murder-in-nj

I seen that yesterday. I just don't see attempted murder for punching someone. The dude must have an arm like a mule.

@TedDanielFOX25

BREAKING: According to law source Aaron Hernandez under investigation for possible connection to 2012 double murder in Boston

Oh boy....

I seen that yesterday. I just don't see attempted murder for punching someone. The dude must have an arm like a mule.

his fists are deadly weapons, especially being an nfl athlete.

The guy being in critical condition warrants an attempted murder charge. I knew somebody who got into a fight with a guy, punched him the guy fell and hit his head, and died. Guy got a 20 year prison sentence.

Oh boy....

this murder charge, plus shooting that guy in the face, plus this...

unbelievable.

Wow. Where did you see this. Damning if true.

The arraignment. The prosecutor went on for 15 minutes listing evidence. A shell casing was found in the rental they returned matching the shell casings found at the murder.

They recovered te surveillance video and all texts and Hernandez keeps texting his buddies to hurry up and get to his house. He then waves a gun around and is angry, yelling about how you can't trust anyone anymore. They pick up the victim and prosecutors are able to track Hernandez's location by cell phone tower and surveillance around town. A camera caught them pulling into the road that leads to the field moments before the shooting. Several witnesses report te shooing minutes later. Surveillance catches only three men leaving in the vehicle a minute later and Hernandez's own surveillance then picks him up on video exiting the car with a gun minutes later. He also left his chewed gum at the crime scene.

1 person likes this

Oh boy....

That actually doesn't surprise me. It makes sense given how brazen AH was about this murder, allegedly.

Getting away with something gets you high and you need to keep doing it to keep the high.

Yeah like gay rape.

I mean

So I hear

1 person likes this

his fists are deadly weapons, especially being an nfl athlete.

The guy being in critical condition warrants an attempted murder charge. I knew somebody who got into a fight with a guy, punched him the guy fell and hit his head, and died. Guy got a 20 year prison sentence.

I think the fists as "deadly weapons" only applys to those who are trained to use them as so. But I do know that you can be charged with beating someone to death. Just seems more like an assault, that could lead to a greater charge. I don't think the guys intent was to kill by punching someone.

The arraignment. The prosecutor went on for 15 minutes listing evidence. A shell casing was found in the rental they returned matching the shell casings found at the murder.

They recovered te surveillance video and all texts and Hernandez keeps texting his buddies to hurry up and get to his house. He then waves a gun around and is angry, yelling about how you can't trust anyone anymore. They pick up the victim and prosecutors are able to track Hernandez's location by cell phone tower and surveillance around town. A camera caught them pulling into the road that leads to the field moments before the shooting. Several witnesses report te shooing minutes later. Surveillance catches only three men leaving in the vehicle a minute later and Hernandez's own surveillance then picks him up on video exiting the car with a gun minutes later. He also left his chewed gum at the crime scene.

Damn.  I had not seen the arraignment stuff yet.  Holy crap.  Dude is going to "pound you in the ass prison".

What surveillance is it referring to?  His own home security system, or something else?

You got millions of dollars and you couldn't even get rid of the body Aaron? 90% of the time no body no case. You have to be a special kind of stupid not to get rid of the body. The only thing you did do right is get rid of the murder weapon.

That being said as a father it's disgusting that you have the opportunity to provide your child and future wife with a dream life and you throw it away to play gangster.

Like Zod said he has to be psychopath the only explanation for it.

1 person likes this