• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheRumGone

Update: Aaron Hernandez Charged with Murder/ Cut by the Patriots

What an idiot.  It is incredible how these guys have their whole life setup for them and they find a way to screw it all up.

He gave the guy cash 4 days before he filed suit. Guess trying to keep him quiet.

Well what I'm wondering about it is how this has been kept quiet for that many months. If he allegedly shot someone in the face and was identified it is beyond my understanding how he wasn't atleast named a suspect in the shooting.

Well what I'm wondering about it is how this has been kept quiet for that many months. If he allegedly shot someone in the face and was identified it is beyond my understanding how he wasn't atleast named a suspect in the shooting.

I edited my op. Sounds like he was payed 4 days after the suite was filed. The victim probably claimed it to be an accident and/or was asked to keep quiet. After he got money of course.

I edited my op. Sounds like he was payed 4 days after the suite was filed. The victim probably claimed it to be an accident and/or was asked to keep quiet. After he got money of course.

The victim got paid off, and possibly threatened?  Pure speculation but the shooting incident a few months before a murder.  Seems like Mr. Hernandez feels he is above the law.  Not to mention the multiple failed drug tests in college while was at Florida.

The victim got paid off, and possibly threatened? Pure speculation but the shooting incident a few months before a murder. Seems like Mr. Hernandez feels he is above the law. Not to mention the multiple failed drug tests in college while was at Florida.

I don't know about threatening the victim. Maybe he was paid for his silence. Like " I'll give you X amount, just drop the charges/say it was accidental and not to speak to the media about it". Its all speculation on my part, but I can't think of any other way this doesn't leak out til now...

The victim got paid off, and possibly threatened?  Pure speculation but the shooting incident a few months before a murder.  Seems like Mr. Hernandez feels he is above the law.  Not to mention the multiple failed drug tests in college while was at Florida.

Or, gasp, the guy suing is just an opportunistic SOB trying to get money out of Hernandez.

We're also told ... Bradley will argue that the bullet initially struck him in the arm and continued traveling through his body until it struck him in the face .... blowing out his eyeball.

But rich people are above the law, see Marvin Harrison.

This sounds somewhat similar to the Jayson Williams case from a few years ago:

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/02/23/jayson.williams.sentencing/index.html

Where he was swinging around a shotgun like he was cool, and ended up killing his limo driver.  He didn't get poo for killing the guy, but got a few years for trying to cover it up.

Or, gasp, the guy suing is just an opportunistic SOB trying to get money out of Hernandez.

While I understand that's the knee jerk reaction when someone sues given all the ridiculous and frivolous suits that get filed, I think being shot in the fuging face is about as legit of a reason to sue as I can think of.

Still sounds kind of sketchy. I will wait and reserve any sort of conclusion until more facts come out.

If he is guilty of these things it is a damn shame he's throwing his life away, and even more so for the victims.

While I understand that's the knee jerk reaction when someone sues given all the ridiculous and frivolous suits that get filed, I think being shot in the fuging face is about as legit of a reason to sue as I can think of.

I can not think of too many more legit reasons.  Changed the guys life forever I am sure.

All I'm saying is look at the facts:

This conveniently gets announced after the murder probe news breaks. It's a civil suit, why didn't the guy have criminal charges pressed? 

It occurred in a state where gunshot wounds to the face in a hospital immediately trigger a police investigation. Why were the police not initially involved when the alleged incident occurred?

Any physician, nurse, or employee thereof and any employee of a hospital, sanitarium, clinic, or nursing home knowingly treating any person suffering from a gunshot wound or life-threatening injury indicating an act of violence, or receiving a request for such treatment, shall report the same immediately to the sheriff's department of the county in which said treatment is administered or request therefore received.

He waits a month and apparently it's a paperwork issue? Right.

Lastly, the guy is quoted as saying

...the bullet initially struck him in the arm and continued traveling through his body until it struck him in the face .... blowing out his eyeball.

How the hell does that make sense? Can someone MS Paint that for me?

He probably tried to block bullet with his hand. It worked otherwise he be dead.