Photo
* * * * - 4 votes

Update: Aaron Hernandez Charged with Murder/ Cut by the Patriots

Best Answer Mr. Scot, 25 June 2013 - 01:21 PM

Hadn't heard that. If so that is baaaaaad news....where did you come across that info?

From a very reliable news source.

The late George Carlin. Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
716 replies to this topic

#271 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,130 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 21 June 2013 - 12:51 PM

He can dime out the other two and be fine.

What is your definition of "fine"? He'd still be atleast an accessory to murder.

#272 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,504 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 12:57 PM

I think you guys have it confused. How/why would the state give deals to the trigger man and other one and not Hernandez. If anything Hernandez gives up the other two to take a deal so he can get off easier. All we know is that he was driving. He can dime out the other two and be fine.

It can happen that way as well. The DA will work on all of them seperate. The first one to fear the others are going to tell, will spill the beans first. I could see the other guys telling the authorities, it was Hernandez' idea. That he was the master mind behind the murder.

#273 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 31,460 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 21 June 2013 - 01:00 PM

What is your definition of "fine"? He'd still be atleast an accessory to murder.

I think what he means is that if he testifies against the other two, the DA would give him a deal.

#274 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 11,130 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 21 June 2013 - 01:11 PM

I think what he means is that if he testifies against the other two, the DA would give him a deal.

Yeah I just think that possibility is remote though, and beyond that I highly doubt he gets off scot-free.

There is a reason police are taking their time with this, and not to mention the fact of Hernandez allegedly attempting to destroy evidence. There is also the issue of him shooting some guy in the face back in February too.

Not to mention what all this is going to do to his career in the NFL.

Are there clauses in contracts about off the field behavior that essentially can void it? Like murder?

#275 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 31,460 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 21 June 2013 - 01:20 PM

I'm sure the Pats have a clause that says if he's not able to play that they can void his contract... I would assume prison kicks that in.

#276 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• HUDDLER
  • 6,057 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 01:23 PM

Anybody else find it suspicious that its ALWAYS a jogger that finds the body? I mean, that's weird right? Maybe we should start keeping our eyes on these folks that like to go running just for the fun of it.

#277 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 11,130 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 21 June 2013 - 01:42 PM

I thought that was just a cliche used on crime tv shows.

#278 h0llywood

h0llywood

I HATE LUKE KUECHLY!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,711 posts
  • LocationPasadena, CA

Posted 21 June 2013 - 01:47 PM

I've heard it mentioned a couple of times but Aaron Hernandez did not grow up from the streets. He grew up in Bristol, CT.

That is all.

#279 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,504 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 01:50 PM

I've heard it mentioned a couple of times but Aaron Hernandez did not grow up from the streets. He grew up in Bristol, CT.

That is all.

So he's a porcelain gangsta?

#280 redbuddha

redbuddha

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 994 posts
  • LocationCentral Alabama

Posted 21 June 2013 - 02:42 PM

Anybody else find it suspicious that its ALWAYS a jogger that finds the body? I mean, that's weird right? Maybe we should start keeping our eyes on these folks that like to go running just for the fun of it.

That's why I stopped exercising years ago, got tired of finding all those dead bodies!

#281 carp24000

carp24000

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 495 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 21 June 2013 - 02:43 PM

That is all.

tumblr_lxkf6gHebN1r02iuho1_500.jpg

#282 redbuddha

redbuddha

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 994 posts
  • LocationCentral Alabama

Posted 21 June 2013 - 02:45 PM

Sometimes you grow up on the streets, sometimes the streets call you!

#283 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• HUDDLER
  • 5,330 posts
  • LocationMaine/Cali

Posted 21 June 2013 - 02:49 PM

I get hired as an intern by the Patriots front office and then this story breaks... I guess I am bad luck. 

#284 h0llywood

h0llywood

I HATE LUKE KUECHLY!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,711 posts
  • LocationPasadena, CA

Posted 21 June 2013 - 02:55 PM

I get hired as an intern by the Patriots front office and then this story breaks... I guess I am bad luck. 

How do give a neutral pie? Pie for getting hired as an intern. No Pie for getting hired as an intern for the Patriots.

Congrats man! Dream come true for 99% of the people on here would love to work for any NFL team regardless if it were the Patriots or the Browns.

#285 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• HUDDLER
  • 5,330 posts
  • LocationMaine/Cali

Posted 21 June 2013 - 02:59 PM

How do give a neutral pie? Pie for getting hired as an intern. No Pie for getting hired as an intern for the Patriots.

Congrats man! Dream come true for 99% of the people on here would love to work for any NFL team regardless if it were the Patriots or the Browns.

Just updated a post in the lounge if you care to read how it came to be and what it is I will be doing for them. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.