Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falcons approve Origami Stadium

35 posts in this topic

Posted

Glad Atlanta could get a new start... Arthur Blank was later seen in this car, seemingly in homage to his new stadium:

arrested-development-anustart-w724.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

It will be even more fun beating them in their brand new anus-inspired stadium (which is totally appropriate for Atlanta if you think about it). 

We haven't won in ATL in at least six years.  

Posted

so are my eyes playing tricks on me or has a gif of a puckered asshole manage to survive on the previous page for 9 hours

Stadium is ugly to look at and all, but it doesn't need removed or anything. I mean, you don't have to look at it.

Oh wait, you mean my anus gif? Not that it changes anything, they're the same thing.

Posted

Hopefully they have some screening system cause that bitch is going to be hot!  and has no context  to ATL.............also can't believe they are tearing down the old stadium......... so much potential for other use.

check out my portfolio .........http://issuu.com/sanjay_rajput/docs/s_rajput_portfolio?e=7478459/2591362

Posted

I guess I'm one of the few that thinks it looks cool.  These jokes are really funny though, and I would be worried about how hot it may get in there.

Posted

Goatse

Posted

hopefully the stadium doesn't collapse while full of falcons fans. that would be terrible. 

Posted

It's still the Falcons playing in Atlanta.  You Can't Polish POO!!

Posted

Get the fug outta my anus!

1 person likes this

Posted

Ok well I'm a Falcon fan. Not boat trolling. But what would you guys build with the money?

Posted

Ok well I'm a Falcon fan. Not boat trolling. But what would you guys build with the money?

a butt plug big enough to stuff your stadium with

2 people like this