Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

HOW CAN THEY WRITE THIS CRAP?

Frank Hollywood    1,256

Using your definition of pie, I will add the definition of fruit. " fruit is a part of a flowering plant that derives from specific tissues of the flower, one or more ovaries, and in some cases accessory tissues."

Chocolate, therefore, does not come from a can of Nestle's Quick, it comes from a flowering, fruit-bearing botanical life form--chocolate is fruit.

How long until camp starts?

The cacoa plant produces fruit. We use the cocoa beans inside the fruit to create chocolate. I guess you're right.

MHS831    4,697

The cacoa plant produces fruit. We use the cocoa beans inside the fruit to create chocolate. I guess you're right.

Thank you.  A scholar ascends above the crop of GED candidates.

Seriously, in related news, I just saw on TV that the ADA has declared obesity to be a disease. 

C47    1,394

I'm a key lime pie fan and glad it's up there, but Apple pie not being number one is absurd....

• Pie 1

Panthro    9,933

It's like I don't even know you anymore

You saw the pudding I ate, so this should come as no surprise. My tastes are not discerning.

CarolinaNCSU    5,198

God bless pie. 

Shocked we haven't had a thread comparing players to pies yet.  poo, that will probably come later today now.

Jase    12,323

I was working at my desk and sensed that the huddle needed me.  I came right away and I'm glad I did.

Chocolate pie #1 is an outrage.

• Pie 1

teeray    16,195

I can't wait to serve Matt Ryan and Falcon fans a big piece of humble pie this fall.

• Pie 1

Frank Hollywood    1,256

I can't wait to serve Matt Ryan and Falcon fans a big piece of humble pie this fall.

They'll be too full from that crow pie we shove down their throats.

A crow is a fruit, right?

Scrumtrilescent    3,259

Sweet tater, custard, key lime, pecan, apple, Mississippi mud....I'd put a hurting on those pies.

Zod acting all Sweeney Todd in this pie thread. :(

Khaki Lackey    5,040

Apple

Pecan

Pumpkin

Key Lime

All other pies are inferior by a large margin.

(Unless Greg Hardy ever answers my question about his favorite pie. If the Kraken endorses chocolate pie, my belief system will be shattered and I will obviously have some soul searching to do.) interestingly enough. He pie'd my post about pie, but did not answer the question.