Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HOW CAN THEY WRITE THIS CRAP?

102 posts in this topic

Posted

Peach Pie

Cherry Pie

Apple Pie

Posted

I'm on team chocolate cream pie

2 people like this

Posted

Well really any pie....but cherry. blech

Posted

A coconut is a fruit. It's a type of drupe, which is a type of fruit.

Also I just tried coconut cream pie the first time the other day and holy poo it was good.

I stand corrected, and I'm glad you enjoyed it. I love coconut cream pie.

Posted

Pie should be something that is eaten warm with a scoop of your choice of ice cream. Vanilla is preferred but to each his own. Any pie that is cold tells me instantly that any hack could mix water with powder cover and stick it in the fridge. If it doesn't require a preheated oven, a sweet little grandma in an apron, and at least several steps it just ain't pie. IMO of course.

2 people like this

Posted

I'm on team chocolate cream pie

It's like I don't even know you anymore

1 person likes this

Posted

Meat pie, now that is where I draw the line.

Posted

I may need to remove Kurbs admin privelages for a while. A few of you in this thread are in danger.

Posted

Pie should be something that is eaten warm with a scoop of your choice of ice cream. Vanilla is preferred but to each his own. Any pie that is cold tells me instantly that any hack could mix water with powder cover and stick it in the fridge. If it doesn't require a preheated oven, a sweet little grandma in an apron, and at least several steps it just ain't pie. IMO of course.

Bingo. Legit post.

1 person likes this

Posted

Using your definition of pie, I will add the definition of fruit. " fruit is a part of a flowering plant that derives from specific tissues of the flower, one or more ovaries, and in some cases accessory tissues."

Chocolate, therefore, does not come from a can of Nestle's Quick, it comes from a flowering, fruit-bearing botanical life form--chocolate is fruit.

How long until camp starts?

The cacoa plant produces fruit. We use the cocoa beans inside the fruit to create chocolate. I guess you're right.

Posted

huddle pie didn't make the list? 

Posted

The cacoa plant produces fruit. We use the cocoa beans inside the fruit to create chocolate. I guess you're right.

Thank you.  A scholar ascends above the crop of GED candidates.

Seriously, in related news, I just saw on TV that the ADA has declared obesity to be a disease.