Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

HOW CAN THEY WRITE THIS CRAP?

Panthro    9,928

Hell, apples were brought to america in the 17th century.

At least the cocoa tree is native to the americas.

American as chocolate pie

Panthers_Lover    361

Since it's pie day, pie to anyone that posts in my snake thread. (Valid, on topic posts and declarations of its brilliance only.)

I thought "Pie" Day was March 14.

YOLO!    93

Oh... sh*t just got real.

Hell yeah bruh bruh!

Chicken Pot Pie didn't even make the top 20.

Sup wit dat?

• Pie 1

thatlookseasy    607

Reading through that list just hurt my head.  You're telling me 2 different peanut butter based pies are superior to pecan and pumpkin pie?  Cherry pie in front of apple pie?  Cherries are okay I suppose, but c'mon you only put 1 cherry on a sundae for a reason, its not the kind of fruit that can carry a dessert. 

I just dont understand how you put all these obscure pies so high up the list, blueberry and strawberry pies are nice, but really more of a change of pace pie, certainly not a top 5 all time pie.

I dont think the filter will allow me to give an honest opinion on chocolate pudding getting #1

Toundra    634

For me 20, 19, 17, 14, 13, 11, 10, 1 are not even edible and i could kill someone for serving me one of those silly pie.

CULTURAL GAP!

Chaos    8,171

Give me a pie tin, I want to take a squat and make my own personal chocolate pie and force feed it to these fugs.

lol, this quote reminds me of the classic line in Tommy Boy:

"If you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will...I've got spare time."

TheRed    17,989

If you don't like apple or pumpkin pie, then fug you.

Kansas Cat    67

The fact that oreo pie and pumpkin pie arent in the top 5 solidifies this dumbassery

Sheesh I can't believe oreo pie even made the top 20.... And gooseberry pie is where it's at fwiw.