Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falcons, your new stadium is as stupid looking as your goofy ass QB

22 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

What in the fuck? You're trying to build some origami looking thing in the middle of a shithole like ATL? I guess it's fitting that the stadium looks like an asshole since it will be surrounded by sh*t. This goofy design is perfect for that goofy ass Nancy boy QB you dolts have under center. Hopefully they will give Matt Ryan enough locker space for him to hang his framed Luke Kuechly jersey.
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

puckeringsphincter.gif

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

lonelysphincterhasspiderwebs

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Instead of playing music when they score a touchdown, the PA system will just rock this
[yt]AcHDASRDBcw[/yt]
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

[attachment=6104:sphincter boy.png]

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I thought it was a joke when i saw the concept.

Posted · Report post

Instead of playing music when they score a touchdown, the PA system will just rock this
[yt]AcHDASRDBcw[/yt]

k-bigpic.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

k-bigpic.jpg

I can't believe Matt Ryan bled through during a professional football game. How embarrassing. He needs to get the pads with wings next time

4 people like this

Posted · Report post

I like the idea of going after something different. But then again I'm a Falcon. Most American football fans hate soccer, but it will help them out to bringing in a good revenue.

What would y'all want?

Posted · Report post

I like the idea of going after something different. But then again I'm a Falcon. Most American football fans hate soccer, but it will help them out to bringing in a good revenue.

What would y'all want?

I want a cement structure with a seat and a score board so I can watch the game on the field. BofA is perfect if we could only replace the pussy fans with more rowdy fans.

That being said, the irony of building an asshole shaped structure in the middle of the ATL is astounding.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I want a cement structure with a seat and a score board so I can watch the game on the field. BofA is perfect if we could only replace the pussy fans with more rowdy fans.

That being said, the irony of building an asshole shaped structure in the middle of the ATL is astounding.

One of my favorite stadiums is Chicago bears.

I see a lot of people like you. They just want a football stadium.

And trust me there is quiet fans here too. During the nfcc game once the miners started to come back, the place went quiet. The main people who get into it, is the ones who buy the cheap seats. And I'm one of them who has season tickets.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Atlanta suffers the same fate as Charlotte and Tampa. Our towns are full of transplants or bandwagon fools that pull for the opposing team. That Packers playoff game a few years ago in ATL seemed like it was being played at Lambeau. When a northern team like the Giants or Pats come to BofA, their fans come out of the woodwork. That shit drives me crazy. I'm an upper deck season ticket holder as well. If i ever had to sell my seats I'd never sell them to somebody in an opposing jersey. I'd rather eat my tickets.
2 people like this