Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falcons, your new stadium is as stupid looking as your goofy ass QB

22 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

One of my favorite stadiums is Chicago bears.

I see a lot of people like you. They just want a football stadium.

And trust me there is(are) quiet fans here too. During the nfcc game(,) once the miners(Niners) started to come back, the place went quiet. The main people who get into it, is(are) the ones who buy the cheap seats. And(run on sentence) I'm one of them who has season tickets.

Mashdummy is easy to spot, just look for a post that looks like it was written by a second grader.

Posted · Report post

We already like him more than you.  And we hate Falcons.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Did the architect sketch it with crayons?

Posted · Report post

We already like him more than you. And we hate Falcons.

I understand why, so easy to laugh at, why do you think he's my favorite toy to play with!?

Posted · Report post

We already like him more than you. And we hate Falcons.

I love the ignore button on this guy. Can you believe Someone could get under someones skin so bad they feel the need to harras and threaten people hundreds of miles away.

Anyhow thanks. I used to have another name here but i forgot the password. I'm actually looking at coming to y'alls camp just to see how it is. (and no way am I wearing falcons stuff... Always seems disrespectful when I see people do it to the falcons. But I just want to see a different environment.)
- I usually take a ton of pictures, so I'll put them up here.

And maybe kuechly would sign a ball so I can give it to matt. Lol

Posted · Report post

I love the ignore button on this guy. Can you believe Someone could get under someones skin so bad they feel the need to harras and threaten people hundreds of miles away.

Anyhow thanks. I used to have another name here but i forgot the password. I'm actually looking at coming to y'alls camp just to see how it is. (and no way am I wearing falcons stuff... Always seems disrespectful when I see people do it to the falcons. But I just want to see a different environment.)
- I usually take a ton of pictures, so I'll put them up here.

And maybe kuechly would sign a ball so I can give it to matt. Lol

There was an asshole wearing Packers shit at our training camp last year. I wanted to kick his ass but his wife had a Panthers shirt on.

Posted · Report post

There was an asshole wearing Packers poo at our training camp last year. I wanted to kick his ass but his wife had a Panthers shirt on.

Should have just asked him to name another qb besides Rodgers and farve.

Posted · Report post

So we went from P.T. Barnum's Flea Market tent to Unicron's Asshole that may or not be water tight??

WTF

Posted · Report post

So we went from P.T. Barnum's Flea Market tent to Unicron's Asshole that may or not be water tight??

WTF

sounds like your average friday night on bourbon street

Posted · Report post

Maybe the Falcon mascot can incorporate talking out of his feathered ass a la Jim Carry in Ace Ventura.