Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I've solved the pie conundrum

64 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I'm confused is cheese cake a pie? because its closer to a pie than a cake in my eyes.

Posted · Report post

Banana nut Pie is pretty fuggin awesome!

My my advanced stage 4 homophobia prevents me from eating anything called banana nut

Posted · Report post

Not that anyone gives a poo.

A pie is a baked dish which is usually made of a pastry dough casing that covers or completely contains a filling of various sweet or savoury ingredients.

Pies are defined by their crusts. A filled pie (also single-crust or bottom-crust), has pastry lining the baking dish, and the filling is placed on top of the pastry, but left open. A top-crust pie, which may also be called a cobbler, has the filling in the bottom of the dish and the filling covered with a pastry or other covering before baking. A two-crust pie has the filling completely enclosed in the pastry shell. Flaky pastry is a typical kind of pastry used for pie crusts, but many things can be used, including baking powder biscuits, mashed potatoes, and crumbs.

Source: wikipedia

Posted · Report post

Not that anyone gives a poo.

A pie is a baked dish which is usually made of a pastry dough casing that covers or completely contains a filling of various sweet or savoury ingredients.

Pies are defined by their crusts. A filled pie (also single-crust or bottom-crust), has pastry lining the baking dish, and the filling is placed on top of the pastry, but left open. A top-crust pie, which may also be called a cobbler, has the filling in the bottom of the dish and the filling covered with a pastry or other covering before baking. A two-crust pie has the filling completely enclosed in the pastry shell. Flaky pastry is a typical kind of pastry used for pie crusts, but many things can be used, including baking powder biscuits, mashed potatoes, and crumbs.

Source: wikipedia

Like you needed Wikipedia to find the definition of pie, fatty.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

theres more than 2 kinds

nerds-hairpie-1.jpg    pi.jpg

Posted · Report post

Like you needed Wikipedia to find the definition of pie, fatty.

Fatty loves pie.

fatty.gif

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

any pie that doesn't contain fruit = cake!

Pizza is a cake?

Posted · Report post

it's not a real pie either!

Posted · Report post

it's not a real pie either!

I take it you've never watched the movie "Life". 

Posted · Report post

Pizza is a cake?

Pizza pie.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

While we're at it, what the fug is meringue?  It scares the ever loving poo out of me.

Posted · Report post

While we're at it, what the fug is meringue? It scares the ever loving shit out of me.

Whipped goat jizz