Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paula Deen

571 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

We allow our mods to be wrong. Hell we even allow one to be Canadian
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Hi Guys!

Posted · Report post

Hi Guys!

Abandon_thread.gif
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I guess that's the question that I have... both from this thread and the KT thread...

Delhommey is a mod, If he's seeing all of this racism, why isn't he deleting posts and banning people?  Is he doing that and I"m just not seeing it?

I've seen Kurb, Zod and Panthro ban people for such infractions and others...  IIRC Panthro made a whole thread about the use of the N-word and how it would never be tolerated period, even jokingly.

I'll pose the same question I did from the other thread.  Where is it?  Who is doing it?  Quote it.

Posted · Report post

[yt]Q_1dZe-yFjI[/yt]

Remind you of anyone?

Posted · Report post

this thread is about paula deen

Posted · Report post

I guess that's the question that I have... both from this thread and the KT thread...

Delhommey is a mod, If he's seeing all of this racism, why isn't he deleting posts and banning people?  Is he doing that and I"m just not seeing it?

I've seen Kurb, Zod and Panthro ban people for such infractions and others...  IIRC Panthro made a whole thread about the use of the N-word and how it would never be tolerated period, even jokingly.

I'll pose the same question I did from the other thread.  Where is it?  Who is doing it?  Quote it.

Lots of folks get bant, warned, etc without YOU PEOPLE (members) knowing.

Of course thats hard for the staff to do with all the oppression and hate speech we have produce...

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I hate UNC.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I like it when people in the Carolinas pretend their college football is relevant.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Lots of folks get bant, warned, etc without YOU PEOPLE (members) knowing.

Of course thats hard for the staff to do with all the oppression and hate speech we have produce...

I'm sure that happens which is why I asked... but SOMEBODY is seeing what's being posted before it's deleted.  Is this what he's referring to?

If I see a post like that I do report it and I'm sure others do too.

FWIW I think that there is a LOT of confirmation bias going on... such as a certain poster accusing Zod of his "subtext" in another thread.... ie, posters assuming that someone is being racist.  

Also note I'm not saying there aren't racist posters on here... I'm sure there have been and are... it's the internet.  I just don't see it as being so all fired rampant as some are portraying it to be.

PS - the pie is for You People.

Posted · Report post

I like it when people in the Carolinas pretend their college football is relevant.

Why are you so hurtful?

Posted · Report post

Yeah, some people imply things with subtlety when they can't vent and come right out and say it(like when people say "certain posters"). What a novel concept.

People just suddenly stopped being bigoted once they removed racial epithets from their vernacular. Yep.