Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SZ James (banned)

Paula Deen

BTW on racism on the Huddle, maybe its because I stay out of topics that aren't sports or entertainment related, but I don't see the comments.  

For example, I hardly post in the Tinderbox. The only person I've had any issues with was 'The Daddy' and he was banned the same day he lost his poo.

BTW on racism on the Huddle, maybe its because I stay out of topics that are sports or entertainment related, but I don't see the comments.

For example, I hardly post in the Tinderbox. The only person I've had any issues with was 'The Daddy' and he was banned the same day he lost his shit.

Weird!

BTW on racism on the Huddle, maybe its because I stay out of topics that aren't sports or entertainment related, but I don't see the comments.

For example, I hardly post in the Tinderbox. The only person I've had any issues with was 'The Daddy' and he was banned the same day he lost his poo.

Very glad you posted in this thread, we could use your perspective in here more often.

Also, I don't assume that since you haven't seen it, it doesnt exist either... I just think that we're better as a community on here than some give us credit for in standing up for what's right.

How has this woman made so much money? Who the heck watches her? Heard of her, saw her pics, but never saw her live on anything. Is she just a cook? Or a Martha Stewart type?

Guess I won't miss her

She really does look exactly like one of those fat southern housewives who hate "da negroes and mexcuns". I got behind one of them in Walmart last week. All I wanted to do was buy some fishing sinkers and this bitch for whatever reason wanted to start talking poo about the arabs at the front of the line and how "this is what are country has come to". 

Lots of folks get bant, warned, etc without YOU PEOPLE (members) knowing.

Of course thats hard for the staff to do with all the oppression and hate speech we have produce...

I got banned for 2 weeks for using a word that gets used on here almost daily. I had to start an alternate account to try and find out why. No warning, no notification, nothing.

I got banned for 2 weeks for using a word that gets used on here almost daily. I had to start an alternate account to try and find out why. No warning, no notification, nothing.

Where did u use it numb nuts

I see words like "****" and "*******" and "camel jockey" on this board from time to time. I wish motherfugers would get the same treatment for this. Other than that, this board is pretty damn clean. I wasn't here for Katrina but I can imagine subtle racist posts were common.

Other than that I don't understand how someone can be a fan of this football team and cheer for our players and still be a bigot Mon - Sat

I always knew that fat lady was a racist just by the way she talks. She doesn't even cook fried chicken/hushpuppies on her shows anymore.

What no love for the black people?

*I'm mixed with Black and White by the way.

Wat no luv fo da black people?

Your black impression is horrible