Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dale Moss

35 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Looks promising!

I want him to succeed here. It looks like him and cam can produce a good chemistry.

Posted · Report post

Don't get offended, but I think I hate you.

I am the LeBron James of this bitch. My greatness is evident and undeniable, yet I get hated on repeatedly.

Posted · Report post

If he was in this years draft, how could he sign a contract with Chicago in January?

EDIT: He was in last years draft.

Posted · Report post

He also posted a 41.5-inch vertical and a 10-10 broad jump, demonstrating exciting explosiveness. Perhaps most impressive was the burst and change of direction ability Moss showed during shuttle drills. Rarely are taller athletes capable of pivoting as fluidly as shorter athletes, but that is precisely what Moss did, clocking in at a stunning 6.32 seconds in the three-cone drill and 4.08 seconds in the short-shuttle.

tumblr_m6mdaaToiB1ranhnao1_250.gif

Posted · Report post

sounds promising,plus that last trade we made w/ Chicago was pretty awesome...(Greg Olsen)

Posted · Report post

He must be raw, raw. Especially not to stick with the Bears

I don't hold that against him. Lately it seems all the Bears are good at with receivers is trading them away.

Posted · Report post

I am the LeBron James of this bitch. My greatness is evident and undeniable, yet I get hated on repeatedly.

You're more like the Ron Artest of this bee-itch.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

This is the perfect type of player to stash on the PS. We have a bunch of guys we're going to shake out this year and next year he'll be in position to showcase himself and possibly make the team.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

sounds promising,plus that last trade we made w/ Chicago was pretty awesome...(Greg Olsen)

This wasnt a trade Sharon

Posted · Report post

Haha, I'm just messing with ya. I only said that because every post I see attached to your name only has 2 words in it. They always seem to be negative too. But hey it takes all kinds to keep this place goin.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

"At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone here is now dumber for now listening to you. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul." -Billy Madison
1 person likes this