34 replies to this topic

#31 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,863 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 20 June 2013 - 05:03 PM

I am the LeBron James of this bitch. My greatness is evident and undeniable, yet I get hated on repeatedly.

You're more like the Ron Artest of this bee-itch.

#32 Razeyfingers

Razeyfingers

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,622 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 06:13 PM

This is the perfect type of player to stash on the PS. We have a bunch of guys we're going to shake out this year and next year he'll be in position to showcase himself and possibly make the team.

#33 Gabeking

Gabeking

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,336 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 06:17 PM

sounds promising,plus that last trade we made w/ Chicago was pretty awesome...(Greg Olsen)

This wasnt a trade Sharon

#34 L-TownCat

L-TownCat

Baptized In The Blood Of Saints

• ALL-PRO
  • 4,909 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 07:26 PM

I am the LeBron James of this bitch. My greatness is evident and undeniable, yet I get hated on repeatedly.

Haha, I'm just messing with ya. I only said that because every post I see attached to your name only has 2 words in it. They always seem to be negative too. But hey it takes all kinds to keep this place goin.

#35 89 Bottom Line

89 Bottom Line

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 22 June 2013 - 08:16 AM

"At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone here is now dumber for now listening to you. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul." -Billy Madison

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com