Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gay player...problem fans

544 posts in this topic

Posted

i've said this before. America has a tendency of being the last place to do something "progressive" but the first to pat themselves on the back when they finally get something right. A gay NFL player making it that far in the profession with all of the homophobia he/she has more than likely witnessed/experienced is the definition of character and perserverence. That takes balls. But mob America will poo on this person. Jackie Robinson comes to mind. And yes there is a similarity between race and sexuality in this context. Once a gay player comes out, and plays, over time it won't be as much of an issue. It will open doors for many.

I want this team to be the best it can be. For example, if the rumors are true about Kerry Rhodes and he can help this team. Sign that dude. My only hope is that the rest of the Panthers organization and fans would support him.

Posted

There is no connection or similarity between race and homos...lol wtf... You can't choose your race. Can't believed that peoples mentalities... Ish is not cool.

1 person likes this

Posted

There is no connection or similarity between race and homos...lol wtf... You can't choose your race. Can't believed that peoples mentalities... Ish is not cool.

reading comprehension is either a problem or i didn't explain myself well enough. There is a connection in the reaction from fans between Jackie Robinson playing in MLB during that time period and a homosexual playing in the NFL in this time period. That is all i was saying.

Posted

Not sure about Jackie Robinson comparisons there. An individual can't hide ones race....

The lil dude in my avatar & I disagree.

Posted

Just listen to a WFNZ calllers segment when there is anything about gay athletes and rights...it gets downright embarassing.

If you think people choose their sexuality and pretend you never grew up with that "tomboy" girl that became a lesbian or that "girly" acting boy who became gay grownup then you are fooling yourself.

Im not saying there is not a segment that just may not have options..but it is a small percentage of the gay population.

Posted

this tinderbox moment brought to you by McDonald's...

cock and balls

I'm lovin it!  

2 people like this

Posted

We should also make room for the players that like to fug goats/pigs/mules in our hearts also.  They were born that way.  Harvard proved that, right?  Oh, wait a minute.

Posted

God damnit this shiit pisses me off.  I love fine young males

Posted

We should also make room for the players that like to fug goats/pigs/mules in our hearts also.  They were born that way.  Harvard proved that, right?  Oh, wait a minute.

If the man/bear/pig consents to it!  Hell yeah!  WOOO NASCar!!

Posted

And some people were born wanting to molest children.  So it's OK and natural.  Let's just all do whatever our minds tell us to.

2 people like this

Posted

And some people were born wanting to molest children.  So it's OK and natural.  Let's just all do whatever our minds tell us to.

http://www.nambla.org/

for those that dont know this is a real website, I heard Howard Stern making fun of these people.

Posted

"mob America"

3 people like this