• Please log in to reply
543 replies to this topic

#136 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 06:14 AM

As usual, the more aggressively homosexuality is protested the more likely he will willingly accept a western grip hand job from a guy.

#137 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

We dominated time of possession though!

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,976 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 20 June 2013 - 07:20 AM

well this thread turned out about as expected

#138 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,647 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 20 June 2013 - 07:25 AM

I really want to ban a lot of you for your comments here.

But as they are more fuging stupid than anything else I will just let other posters point out how batshit stupid you are.

Homosexuals = Retardation? GTFO Your posts = mental retardation.

#139 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,647 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 20 June 2013 - 07:29 AM

Aside from morals, I honestly can't say.  obviously you haven't read anything I said.  I don't have a problem with gays, although I think it's funny and disgusting at the same time.  in fact i think it's really funny and I want to burst out laughing every time i see one but I don't cause I don't want to be thought being rude.  But why should I have to change who I am to please other people?  Should I have to hold in my laughter for the feelings of other?

Let me show you why what you are saying is offensive.

"I don't have a problem with Korean's, although I think they are funny and disgusting at the same time. In fact I think they are really funny and want to burst out laughing everytime I see one but I don't because I don't want to be thought rude"

#140 lovelett

lovelett

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 434 posts
  • LocationWest Palm Beach, Florida

Posted 20 June 2013 - 07:40 AM

"I don't have a problem with Korean's, although I think they are funny and disgusting at the same time. In fact I think they are really funny and want to burst out laughing everytime I see one but I don't because I don't want to be thought rude"

Very true.  Maybe the stereotype of the ignorant blue collar NFL fans is coming out?

#141 RockyTopVol

RockyTopVol

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,682 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 07:41 AM

Of course opposing fans wouldn't be accepting.  That's their job.  

In college, we harassed Mike Miller when we played Florida because his girlfriend was in Playboy.  That didn't mean any of us really had a problem with him dating a chick who was in Playboy, it was just an easy way to try and get under a guy's skin.  

#142 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• ALL-PRO
  • 15,573 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 07:43 AM

People do understand "the word" was written hundreds of years after Christ and written from stories passed down like a game of telephone,and formed by Constantine who deleted more than a dozen gospels outside of the 4 approved which helped conform the masses...... right?

#143 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,335 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 07:51 AM

Lots of intolerance on the internet. Just think if it was socially acceptable to talk like this about koreans, blacks, or any group of people (outside of saints fans) how bad it would be. Perhaps KT wasn't too far off with his accusations of underlying ignorance not only here but also it still existing in society...now personally knowing several of the people he accused I think those accusations were way off and completely inaccurate. But this thread proves his point to some extent.

#144 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,335 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 20 June 2013 - 08:13 AM

People do understand "the word" was written hundreds of years after Christ and written from stories passed down like a game of telephone,and formed by Constantine who deleted more than a dozen gospels outside of the 4 approved which helped conform the masses...... right?

That's only partially correct. There are actually eight major families of documents that eventually became part of the canon, and six of them were entirely outside of Western Latin influence. When you toss out the documents that were clearly derivative or were only accepted by a small fraction of believers at that time you only end up with about 0.3% of text that even merits discussion, and almost all of that variance is represented in modern translations. You have to keep in mind there are almost 3,000 extant documents related to the New Testament, plus thousands more of contemporary commentaries. By the time the Bible itself was officially canonized it had been unofficially formalized for over 200 years, and that canonization didn't apply to any of the Byzantine or African textual lineages that still ended up almost 99% in agreement.

#145 TbTeRRoR

TbTeRRoR

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 08:20 AM

I know its slow and all but uhh why hasn't this topic been relocated yet?  Its waay out of bounds

#146 ThunderKatt

ThunderKatt

Hello to All my Haters

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,073 posts
  • LocationIn yo moma

Posted 20 June 2013 - 08:23 AM

you can't confuse race with a lifestyle, nice try though.

#147 ThunderKatt

ThunderKatt

Hello to All my Haters

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,073 posts
  • LocationIn yo moma

Posted 20 June 2013 - 08:23 AM

speaking from experience?

As usual, the more aggressively homosexuality is protested the more likely he will willingly accept a western grip hand job from a guy.

#148 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 08:33 AM

speaking from experience?

Yep. Have known plenty of your type that have gone gay once they really were honest with themselves.

There are also lots of public examples as well.

For instance....

im_guilty_of_sexual_immorality_haggard_t

So my suggestion is to get honest with yourself. You will be a much happier individual. Its 2013, no one cares if you are gay.

#149 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,335 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 20 June 2013 - 08:33 AM

you can't confuse race with a lifestyle, nice try though.

It's not a choice. I can't be more emphatic about this. For one, we already know the primary biological mechanism involved: basically all fetuses start out essentially female before the womb is pumped full of hormones that differentiate their gender (testosterone for male, estrogen for female.) Sometimes the flood of hormones is not as strong as is typical, or is mismatched to the gender, or the genes respond in an atypical manner, and the fetus develops with a different biological attraction or even no attraction at all (people don't seem to have a problem with asexuality for some reason.)

Not to mention cases of Klinefeltger's (child born with XXY or XXYY chromosomes) or hermaphroditism or all other kinds of genetic links to sexual behavior.

#150 Jangler

Jangler

event horizon of chaos

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,047 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 08:37 AM

And some people were born wanting to molest children.  So it's OK and natural.  Let's just all do whatever our minds tell us to.

Really? Did you just compare molesting children to being born gay??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com