#16 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 19 June 2013 - 11:31 PM

Not sure about Jackie Robinson comparisons there. An individual can't hide ones race....

The lil dude in my avatar & I disagree.

#17 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • 6,068 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 19 June 2013 - 11:33 PM

Just listen to a WFNZ calllers segment when there is anything about gay athletes and rights...it gets downright embarassing.

If you think people choose their sexuality and pretend you never grew up with that "tomboy" girl that became a lesbian or that "girly" acting boy who became gay grownup then you are fooling yourself.

Im not saying there is not a segment that just may not have options..but it is a small percentage of the gay population.

#18 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• ALL-PRO
  • 13,075 posts
  • LocationGATOR CREEK- SC

Posted 19 June 2013 - 11:34 PM

this tinderbox moment brought to you by McDonald's...

cock and balls

I'm lovin it!  

#19 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

the illustrious potentate

• HUDDLER
  • 4,433 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 19 June 2013 - 11:35 PM

We should also make room for the players that like to fug goats/pigs/mules in our hearts also.  They were born that way.  Harvard proved that, right?  Oh, wait a minute.

#20 Leeroy Jenkins PhD

Leeroy Jenkins PhD

HCIC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,969 posts
  • LocationHouston Texas

Posted 19 June 2013 - 11:36 PM

God damnit this shiit pisses me off.  I love faggots

#21 Leeroy Jenkins PhD

Leeroy Jenkins PhD

HCIC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,969 posts
  • LocationHouston Texas

Posted 19 June 2013 - 11:39 PM

We should also make room for the players that like to fug goats/pigs/mules in our hearts also.  They were born that way.  Harvard proved that, right?  Oh, wait a minute.

If the man/bear/pig consents to it!  Hell yeah!  WOOO NASCar!!

#22 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

• HUDDLER
  • 4,433 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 19 June 2013 - 11:42 PM

And some people were born wanting to molest children.  So it's OK and natural.  Let's just all do whatever our minds tell us to.

#23 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• ALL-PRO
  • 13,075 posts
  • LocationGATOR CREEK- SC

Posted 19 June 2013 - 11:44 PM

And some people were born wanting to molest children.  So it's OK and natural.  Let's just all do whatever our minds tell us to.

http://www.nambla.org/

for those that dont know this is a real website, I heard Howard Stern making fun of these people.

#24 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,441 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 19 June 2013 - 11:45 PM

"mob America"

#25 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,441 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 19 June 2013 - 11:47 PM

if you can't see the difference between two consenting adults and beastiality and pedophilia then you are a fugtard.

but that is probaby why you joined a frat right?

#26 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

• HUDDLER
  • 4,433 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 19 June 2013 - 11:47 PM

After all, we are no better than animals, correct?  I think I will eat my young because I am worried they will take my place as the Alpha Male in my pack as time passes. 

The only opinion accepted now-a-days is acceptance.  If someone stands their ground it's ignorance.  Good luck defending that.

#27 Leeroy Jenkins PhD

Leeroy Jenkins PhD

HCIC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,969 posts
  • LocationHouston Texas

Posted 19 June 2013 - 11:49 PM

Yes, because being accepting of homosexuality is the same as pedophilia.  It is a question of consent.  Children do not have the legal, ethical or moral ability to consent to sexual acts.  In my opinion, neither do animals.  Two full grown human beings however, yes, they can.  Your argument is stupid and you should feel stupid

#28 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 19 June 2013 - 11:50 PM

And some people were born wanting to molest children. So it's OK and natural. Let's just all do whatever our minds tell us to.

I take it your confusion about consensual sex &/or the ability to consent is muddied by your days in the frat house.

#29 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,441 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 19 June 2013 - 11:53 PM

damn sigchi i thought you were a funny, well-thought poster. this is bwood status bullshit. 

#30 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

• HUDDLER
  • 4,433 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 19 June 2013 - 11:55 PM

if you can't see the difference between two consenting adults and beastiality and pedophilia then you are a fugtard.

but that is probaby why you joined a frat right?

Two consenting adults agree to something makes it "right" or " correct" or "morally defendable" or "proper" or "ok"?

My wife and I agreed that her step-mother-in-law should be murdered for breaking up her mom and dad's marriage.  We are two consenting adults so I guess it's OK.

If you wanna defend your position have at it brah.  Perversion is perversion son.  No two ways about it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com