#61 Leeroy Jenkins PhD

Leeroy Jenkins PhD

HCIC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,985 posts
  • LocationHouston Texas

Posted 20 June 2013 - 12:43 AM

if it deals with the mind then it is retardation. Someone that has multiple personalities has a form of retardation.

OK, OK I am being trolled.  I get it, hahaha.  You got me.  No one can actually be this stupid IRL. 

Jokes on me.

#62 ThunderKatt

ThunderKatt

Hello to All my Haters

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,073 posts
  • LocationIn yo moma

Posted 20 June 2013 - 12:44 AM

so you mean to tell me that a guy dressed like a woman with a boon job is as normal as a dude dressed in a suit and tie? Lol, you are kidding right?

if there are any LGBT kids reading this forum. Don't listen to this stupid fug. You are as normal as the rest of us. And probably smarter. and yes dumbass there are gay football fans.

#63 Coheed

Coheed

Loves Jon Beason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 20 June 2013 - 12:44 AM

I wonder where ThunderKatt studied psychology at.

#64 Coheed

Coheed

Loves Jon Beason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 20 June 2013 - 12:46 AM

so you mean to tell me that a guy dressed like a woman with a boon job is as normal as a dude dressed in a suit and tie? Lol, you are kidding right?

If the dude's happy, why the hell do you care? 

#65 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,475 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 20 June 2013 - 12:47 AM

There is a reason the guy has the word troll over his avatar.... Don't waste any keystrokes on him.

#66 ThunderKatt

ThunderKatt

Hello to All my Haters

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,073 posts
  • LocationIn yo moma

Posted 20 June 2013 - 12:47 AM

if you proclaim to have the accolades that you profess and can say with a straight face that being gay isn't a form if retardation then I need to know what school you went too to make sure they didn't let you slide by. And if you did graduate then that is proof to what I'm saying.

OK, OK I am being trolled. I get it, hahaha. You got me. No one can actually be this stupid IRL.

Jokes on me.

#67 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 20 June 2013 - 12:48 AM

to tell someone they are normal for doing something unnatural that doesn't lead to reproduction is a public disservice.

Using this "logic", masturbation, oral sex, anal sex, or even having plain ole missionary on the wrong day is "unatural" & abnormal. Not to mention how "unatural" it is to be able to read something that a guy in Wisconsin wrote a few minutes ago.

#68 ThunderKatt

ThunderKatt

Hello to All my Haters

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,073 posts
  • LocationIn yo moma

Posted 20 June 2013 - 12:48 AM

I do.t care what a dude does but if he's gay then I know what the real problem is and I feel sorry for him.

If the dude's happy, why the hell do you care?

#69 Leeroy Jenkins PhD

Leeroy Jenkins PhD

HCIC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,985 posts
  • LocationHouston Texas

Posted 20 June 2013 - 12:50 AM

as for your degree, I wouldnt tell anyone about it if you can't decipher between someone that's off than someone that's not. Maybe you need a refresher and continued education.

go to a few more workshops

http://books.google....inition&f=false

http://www.theqmrp.c...nfo/aboutMR.php

Please do some reading.  Your ignorance hurts my head. 

Retardation is defined specifically through IQ standard deviations from the mean.  In no way would a psychopathology such as depression or "Multiple personality disorder" (not a real condition), be classified as such.  The term you use "functional retardation" DOES NOT EXIST. 

#70 ThunderKatt

ThunderKatt

Hello to All my Haters

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,073 posts
  • LocationIn yo moma

Posted 20 June 2013 - 12:50 AM

everything you mentioned between a man and woman eventually leads to the right spot. 2 of the same and there's no right spot.

Using this "logic", masturbation, oral sex, anal sex, or even having plain ole missionary on the wrong day is "unatural" & abnormal. Not to mention how "unatural" it is to be able to read something that a guy in Wisconsin wrote a few minutes ago.

#71 Coheed

Coheed

Loves Jon Beason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 20 June 2013 - 12:53 AM

everything you mentioned between a man and woman eventually leads to the right spot. 2 of the same and there's no right spot.

Popes, and many clergyman, vow a lifetime of celibacy.

Are they retarded?

#72 ThunderKatt

ThunderKatt

Hello to All my Haters

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,073 posts
  • LocationIn yo moma

Posted 20 June 2013 - 12:53 AM

https://www.google.c...8D9cqmv8f3-S1YQ

https://www.google.c...RKpwHAigN1_Opew

http://books.google....inition&f=false

http://www.theqmrp.c...nfo/aboutMR.php

Please do some reading. Your ignorance hurts my head.

#73 ThunderKatt

ThunderKatt

Hello to All my Haters

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,073 posts
  • LocationIn yo moma

Posted 20 June 2013 - 12:54 AM

too stupid to comment on.

Popes, and many clergyman, vow a lifetime of celibacy.

Are they retarded?

#74 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,340 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 20 June 2013 - 12:56 AM

Anyone who thinks homosexuality is a choice needs to talk with one of my closest friends who grew up as a conservative pastor's son in rural eastern North Carolina, went to a Christian school and college, became a youth pastor, and even married a lovely girl before finally coming out after twenty two years of living a lie. What's amazing is that his hellfire preaching father has accepted him and gotten out of ministry while his mother has disowned him.

It's as much a choice as a fat white guy can choose to become Cam Newton.

#75 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,527 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 20 June 2013 - 12:56 AM

Is he hurting anything except your views of normal? is he happy? what is normal has changed over the course of history. What should always be applied though is if someone isnt hurting someone, if they are in a consensual adult relationship and if they are contributing to society if they have the means. this is basically what life is about, in general.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com