Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Johnson and Kraken on top 25 pass rushers list

22 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

bruce irvin is higher than hardy and cj?

chris long before allen and peppers?

the fuck

Posted · Report post

I didn't read the whole list, but does anyone else have two top sixteen pass rushers?  Pretty impressive.  

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Valid point. I think we are very lucky to have these two beast on the ends, and with the added help in between this year should be awesome.

Posted · Report post

Irvin is too high I think, chandler jones too

Posted · Report post

plain and simple irvin is a cheater who had less sacks than hardy or johnson. Joke

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

This list is a whole pile of radioactive poo. I'll just leave it at that.

Posted · Report post

I don't like any pass rush list that starts with an OLB. 3-4s just aren't the standard. It's like putting D-Will or Ronnie Brown in the QB group because of the wild cat. Oh well I'll take my chance with CJ and Hardy knocking on a lot of doors come September.

Posted · Report post

I'm just happy to see no other NFCS names on that list.
4 people like this

Posted · Report post

Just think, they were ranked this highly while playing with one of the worst DT corps in the league.  If Star is the real deal and Short can just provide a good rotation as a rookie, these guys are gonna blow the fug up.

Posted · Report post

I don't like any pass rush list that starts with an OLB. 3-4s just aren't the standard. It's like putting D-Will or Ronnie Brown in the QB group because of the wild cat. Oh well I'll take my chance with CJ and Hardy knocking on a lot of doors come September.

tumblr_mca0x6f1hL1r6nl30.gif

Posted · Report post

This is really intriguing front 4.  I believe Kraken said a couple days ago in an interview.  It's 5 again 4.  Three of this guys are going to be one on one.  Throw in a blitz and it gets really interesting.  Means a RB is going to have to stay in to help which takes one less receiver into the pattern.

If these guys get the press we hope.  QBs won't be able to sit back and pick us apart like they have in the past. 

CJ and Kraken could have a monster year. 

Anybody know what the record is for Tandems?