Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nothing to see here, move along! (Other than my bearotica layout, click only if you want to see)

85 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Posted · Report post

You're a sad, sad man, Alice. 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Posted · Report post

What an utter shock, totally never saw this coming!!

Posted · Report post

guess i'll email her the link to pat's post and see how quickly he takes it down

Posted · Report post

but its a LDR guys I swear! I fly my private jet to Atlanta!

Posted · Report post

lololololol

428412_10151647871041757_494667667_n.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

So he was basically trying to get us to troll him over this girl....who is somehow related to the Falcons and he could pit two boards against each other.

Posted · Report post

So he was basically trying to get us to troll him over this girl....who is somehow related to the Falcons and he could pit two boards against each other.

nah, she and her husband are both falcons fans. alejandro lastra is just a hollow man with no soul trying to scream his worth to the world.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Nah, I think that Alice's dumbass just picked some random chick off the internet from a google search to post as his G/F and it's just hilariously ironic that she lives in Decatur Georgia and is a falcons fan and has a picture posing with Matt Ryan on her facebook. 

I did a google image search using her picture to find that company profile....the exact image that Alice's dumbass used. 

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

She's not a bad looking milf at all.

This could very well be the first halfway decent contribution Alejandro has made here.

Posted · Report post

It is possible, I suppose, that Alice found her picture, or name, on the falcon's board and he came here to post a picture of her as his girlfriend so that we could trash her and then he could link the thread back on the Falcon's board and go "Look at all these Panther's fans calling your wife ugly, neener neener neener!!!"

But that would be giving Alice way to much credit. I think, like I said earlier, that it's just hilariously ironic and sad.