Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Floppin

New Evidence: TWA Flight 800 Possibly Shot Down By the Navy - Democracy Now

27 posts in this topic

I can attack the evidence without watching it.

There is no fuging way in hell a Navy ship or shore installation would accidentally or purposely shoot down a civilian airliner and the people involved get away with not admitting it. The problem with these stupid theories are that they depend on "The Navy" consisting of some high level politicians making decisions and robots making it happen. It takes a lot of actual people, Americans, with their own families and sense of duty and honor that care about their jobs to launch a missile, load the missile, maintain the plane and missile, get a ship in a position to fire a missile...and all of them would not sweep something like this under the rug. It's impossible.

But, but W did it all by himself on 9/11.

Yes. 2nd BDE 3rd ID. It's hard to believe that without any ground or air intel they would be that accurate. Around the same time one of the navy pilots dropped his load on a british convoy with clear orange markings.

Well its not like THEY invaded a foreign land. It was probably pre-determined to hit that specific area. How much resistance was there initially?

Wouldn't surprise me. Always felt like there was something iffy about that crash.

But, but W did it all by himself on 9/11.

Shouldn't you be bitching about poodles some where?

Shouldn't you be bitching about poodles some where?

I do apologize, I didn't realize you were menstruating. 

1 person likes this

Actually, its not possible, its ridiculous.

Fwiw, I watched the Navy attempt to cover up an event that happened.  They aren't that good at it. The coverup was exposed in a few weeks, and not by crazy conspiracy theorist, but by actual journalist. 

And no, you wouldn't have to just hush up a few people, you would have to hush up about 80% of the crew.  Missile launches aren't exactly quiet or secret things on a ship. 

Actually, its not possible, its ridiculous.

Fwiw, I watched the Navy attempt to cover up an event that happened.  They aren't that good at it. The coverup was exposed in a few weeks, and not by crazy conspiracy theorist, but by actual journalist. 

And no, you wouldn't have to just hush up a few people, you would have to hush up about 80% of the crew.  Missile launches aren't exactly quiet or secret things on a ship. 

Yeah, I get that. They launched more than one missile. It's not like it was just some rogue firing. They were having exercises where multiple missiles were fired.