26 replies to this topic

#16 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,831 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 04:57 PM

I can attack the evidence without watching it.

There is no fuging way in hell a Navy ship or shore installation would accidentally or purposely shoot down a civilian airliner and the people involved get away with not admitting it. The problem with these stupid theories are that they depend on "The Navy" consisting of some high level politicians making decisions and robots making it happen. It takes a lot of actual people, Americans, with their own families and sense of duty and honor that care about their jobs to launch a missile, load the missile, maintain the plane and missile, get a ship in a position to fire a missile...and all of them would not sweep something like this under the rug. It's impossible.

During the first few weeks of the OIF my BDE HQ was hit with a long range missile with several dead and scores of wounded. I was about 150 yards away so I'll never forget everyone openly speculating that it was a friendly fire incident and that the accuracy and damage could have been done only by US Navy. Don't know if it's true or not. The official story was and always will be that it was Iraqi missile which had to have hit a lottery of 1 in 1million to even get the coordinates right.

With that being said I don't see how it's possible for those on the ship to, in both cases, keep quiet unless they didn't even know that they did it in the first place. 

#17 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,733 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 21 June 2013 - 05:07 PM

With that being said I don't see how it's possible for those on the ship to, in both cases, keep quiet unless they didn't even know that they did it in the first place. 

This was precisely my point. I think that at maximum only a select few people may have had to have been forcibly silenced if any at all. 

#18 Cat

Cat

Terminally bored

• HUDDLER
  • 8,957 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 05:15 PM

i suppose it's possible

Agreed, that's how I look at all this stuff. I guess anything is possible not necessarily probable. Certainly not enough evidence to have a serious belief about any of it.

#19 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 11,201 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 11:01 PM

During the first few weeks of the OIF my BDE HQ was hit with a long range missile with several dead and scores of wounded. I was about 150 yards away so I'll never forget everyone openly speculating that it was a friendly fire incident and that the accuracy and damage could have been done only by US Navy. Don't know if it's true or not. The official story was and always will be that it was Iraqi missile which had to have hit a lottery of 1 in 1million to even get the coordinates right.

If you're talking about 3rd ID, I believe that was confirmed to be one of these missiles

http://www.globalsec...ababil.htm#prof

Iraq specified an INS accuracy of 1 degree per hour drift, which is relatively sophisticated. Iraq also considered using Global Positioning System (GPS) guidance. ISG estimated that this guidence system would have allowed Iraq to achieve its desired CEP figure of 150 m at a range of 150 km.

#20 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,831 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 11:10 PM

If you're talking about 3rd ID, I believe that was confirmed to be one of these missiles

http://www.globalsec...ababil.htm#prof

Yes. 2nd BDE 3rd ID. It's hard to believe that without any ground or air intel they would be that accurate. Around the same time one of the navy pilots dropped his load on a british convoy with clear orange markings.

#21 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

__YOU CAN'T FIRE ME!__

• HUDDLER
  • 18,223 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 11:10 PM

I can attack the evidence without watching it.

There is no fuging way in hell a Navy ship or shore installation would accidentally or purposely shoot down a civilian airliner and the people involved get away with not admitting it. The problem with these stupid theories are that they depend on "The Navy" consisting of some high level politicians making decisions and robots making it happen. It takes a lot of actual people, Americans, with their own families and sense of duty and honor that care about their jobs to launch a missile, load the missile, maintain the plane and missile, get a ship in a position to fire a missile...and all of them would not sweep something like this under the rug. It's impossible.

But, but W did it all by himself on 9/11.

#22 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 11,201 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 12:06 AM

Yes. 2nd BDE 3rd ID. It's hard to believe that without any ground or air intel they would be that accurate. Around the same time one of the navy pilots dropped his load on a british convoy with clear orange markings.

Well its not like THEY invaded a foreign land. It was probably pre-determined to hit that specific area. How much resistance was there initially?

#23 Catalyst

Catalyst

• HUDDLER
  • 4,107 posts
  • LocationMorehead City

Posted 22 June 2013 - 04:13 AM

Wouldn't surprise me. Always felt like there was something iffy about that crash.

#24 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,477 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 22 June 2013 - 03:05 PM

But, but W did it all by himself on 9/11.

Shouldn't you be bitching about poodles some where?

#25 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

__YOU CAN'T FIRE ME!__

• HUDDLER
  • 18,223 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 05:20 PM

Shouldn't you be bitching about poodles some where?

I do apologize, I didn't realize you were menstruating. 

#26 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 17,485 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 09:37 AM

Actually, its not possible, its ridiculous.

Fwiw, I watched the Navy attempt to cover up an event that happened.  They aren't that good at it. The coverup was exposed in a few weeks, and not by crazy conspiracy theorist, but by actual journalist. 

And no, you wouldn't have to just hush up a few people, you would have to hush up about 80% of the crew.  Missile launches aren't exactly quiet or secret things on a ship. 

#27 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,733 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 26 June 2013 - 09:44 AM

Actually, its not possible, its ridiculous.

Fwiw, I watched the Navy attempt to cover up an event that happened.  They aren't that good at it. The coverup was exposed in a few weeks, and not by crazy conspiracy theorist, but by actual journalist. 

And no, you wouldn't have to just hush up a few people, you would have to hush up about 80% of the crew.  Missile launches aren't exactly quiet or secret things on a ship. 

Yeah, I get that. They launched more than one missile. It's not like it was just some rogue firing. They were having exercises where multiple missiles were fired. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com