Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I knew Jamarcus Russell lost weight.. But...

39 posts in this topic

Posted

It takes work to be an nfl qb. He never put that in before but his ceiling was unlimited. He should get a shot as some teams third string. I'd love for him to replace jimmy next year.

Does a WR with a fast 40 have an unlimited ceiling? To me Russell was the QB equivalent of that....just a big arm. All the other aspects you look for just never stood out

Posted

Congrats to the kid. I didn't have it all put together when I came out of college either. Took me a while before life got tired of waiting on me and shoved some truth down my throat.

1 person likes this

Posted

Was accuracy a issue when he was drafted? Don't remember hearing that it was that much. Not like cam.

Posted

He would be a better third string qb and less of a distraction than The Golden Calf of Bristol.

Posted

kurt warner 2.0

Posted

Black is a very slimming color. Ill be surprise if he sees the field this season in an actually game

Posted

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

Sources familiar with the situation say that former Panther tackle Jeff Otah literally stuck a straw in JaMarcus Russell's gut and sucked the fat out.

3 people like this

Posted

fug Jawalrus Russell. He fuged over Oakland due to his massive laziness.

I hope he fails miserably.

1 person likes this

Posted

You can fix fat.

You cant fix stupid.

Posted

I'd personally love to see him come back and do well. Sometimes it takes awhile for a person to grow up and maybe he's done just that.

Posted

As ive said before, Jacksonville would be the perfect landing spot. A team that is always out of the spotlight with low expectations and little pressure in a small market. Just the kind of team Jamarcus needs. Too bad Kansas City got Alex Smith, Andy Reid could do wonders with Jamarcus. Cleveland with Chud would also be a good situation for him. Chud loves big bodied QBs with cannon arms. Cam, Derek Anderson come to mind.

Posted

Did he rent that car at the same place Hernandez did?

1 person likes this