Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Manga/Anime latest and greatest

75 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I'm reading that 383 is the last one.

ok, I knew it was ending soon just because of how things were going, btw when did you start reading Gantz? I started reading it about 4 years ago but the its been around since 2000

Posted · Report post

ok, I knew it was ending soon just because of how things were going, btw when did you start reading Gantz? I started reading it about 4 years ago but the its been around since 2000

Friday :)

It's was mostly good.
So mighty Percy parts, but it was a good Read

Posted · Report post

Friday :)

It's was mostly good.
So mighty Percy parts, but it was a good Read

damn, well you must have enjoyed it to read all 382 chapters in a little over 3 days.

My last marathon read was Tower of God which was only 120 chapters in when I started reading and that took me most of a week to catch up to current.

But damn 382 chapters.... Wow

Posted · Report post

YuYu Hakusho will forever be my favorite Anime. No fillers just ass kicking every episode.

Posted · Report post

Everytime I see this thread title I think it says "Mangina".

Posted · Report post

Everytime I see this thread title I think it says "Mangina".

sounds to me like someone has an obsession with mangina issue... Just saying

Posted · Report post

It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.

Posted · Report post

damn, well you must have enjoyed it to read all 382 chapters in a little over 3 days.

My last marathon read was Tower of God which was only 120 chapters in when I started reading and that took me most of a week to catch up to current.

But damn 382 chapters.... Wow

Im an obsessive reader, it was a solid read, I enjoyed it ecept for Tae and not knowing what happened with the rest of the team.

A horrible ending destroyed a solid series IMO.

I really liked Takeshi_Koumoto he reminded me of my lil dude :)

Posted · Report post

Im an obsessive reader, it was a solid read, I enjoyed it ecept for Tae and not knowing what happened with the rest of the team.

A horrible ending destroyed a solid series IMO.

I really liked Takeshi_Koumoto he reminded me of my lil dude :)

yeah I didn't like the ending either, I'm wondering if he was just wanting to get onto the next thing and said Fug it the last 10 chapters, the gantz manga has sold 19mil books worldwide so it's not an issue about money with the series, it really could have used more closure, like you don't even know if the mothership even blew up or not, like wtf is up with that?

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Suisei no Gargantia anime is pretty good. 13 eps + OVA (13th ep airs this week i think). This is one of those weird cases where the manga is behind the anime a la Full Metal Alchemist (The original). It's not for everyone though.

Hunter X Hunter anime rebooted, the manga is still gonna be slow cuz I think the mangaka has cancer or something.

Posted · Report post

Tower of God is really good, thanks for the heads up. :)

Posted · Report post

Tower of God is really good, thanks for the heads up. :)

No problem, also you should try Noblesse it's a bit more lighthearted but also very good. It starts out a little slow but really get s rolling and the last 15 chapters were pretty fantastic. its on hiatus for another 2-3 weeks before they start the 3rd season. So it would be a good time to catch up before the next season starts.