Photo
- - - - -

Michael Hastings: Car Crash or Assassination?

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,558 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 21 August 2013 - 04:41 PM

Only issue I have here, is why would they go to the trouble to fake someones death and not scrub the cameras nearby when it happened?

I'm assuming that "fake someone's death" was just poor wording....the dude definitely died. 

As to your question, they did this, if it wasn't actually an accident, in an attempt to make it look like an accident. Confiscating all the local security camera footage would be highly suspicious. You know, like they did on 9/11 and the Pentagon. 

#32 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,558 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 25 August 2013 - 10:40 AM

He came to believe his Mercedes was being tampered with. "Nothing I could say could console him," Thigpen says.

One night in June, he came to Thigpen's apartment after midnight and urgently asked to borrow her Volvo. He said he was afraid to drive his own car. She declined, telling him her car was having mechanical problems.

"He was scared, and he wanted to leave town," she says.

The next day, around 11:15 a.m., she got a call from her landlord, who told her Hastings had died early that morning. His car had crashed into a palm tree at 75 mph and exploded in a ball of fire.

"I burst into tears," Thigpen says. "I couldn't believe it had happened again."

http://www.laweekly....hastings-crash/

#33 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,558 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 25 August 2013 - 10:43 AM

That's actually a very long and in-depth article

#34 CCS

CCS

Glutton for heart break and punishment

• HUDDLER
  • 3,331 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 11:53 AM

If you don't think the CIA would kill someone to cover their ass then you don't know very much about the CIA.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.