Photo
- - - - -

Michael Hastings: Car Crash or Assassination?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
33 replies to this topic

#25 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 21 August 2013 - 10:53 AM

Oh please. A meth head? Get real. Funny how those who show intention to shed the light on establishment atrocities typically get labeled as a drug addict or a crazy person in general...and you guys believe it every single time.

It must be mentally straining to constantly have to reinforce your worldview with trivial and monotonous claims.

#26 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

Administrators

Posted 21 August 2013 - 11:16 AM

Seems he was a meth head...

http://www.thesmokin...-autopsy-867904

I take a prescription stimulant every day, I'd likely come back positive as well.

#27 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

Administrators

Posted 21 August 2013 - 11:18 AM

Watch closely. You'll see an initial flash, then the cars lights go out..before he veers off the road and explodes. 

Only issue I have here, is why would they go to the trouble to fake someones death and not scrub the cameras nearby when it happened?

#28 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

SUPPORTER

Posted 21 August 2013 - 11:55 AM

So to this point we have the CIA, the LAPD, the doctor who performed the autopsy, the chemical lab that did the toxicology report all in on the conspiracy to kill this guy.

But Assange, Snowden, and Greenwald are still on their feet and openly trading real secrets.

If we are secretly killing people we need to be prioritizing better.

#29 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

HUDDLER

Posted 21 August 2013 - 01:13 PM

We know elements of the government have no issue with killing foreigners and Americans overseas as official policy (drones).

It would not be unreasonable to suspect that given the right circumstances some agencies would do the same thing here at home, especially the CIA.

On the other hand, while there is cause to be suspicious, there is little other than speculation and questions to go on.

He was not under the influence of drugs at the time of his death.  So why was he driving so recklessly or was he driving at all?

Why did authorities cremate his body without the family's consent?  Is that standard procedure?

#30 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

HUDDLER

Posted 21 August 2013 - 04:40 PM

So to this point we have the CIA, the LAPD, the doctor who performed the autopsy, the chemical lab that did the toxicology report all in on the conspiracy to kill this guy.

No one's saying anything about the Chem Lab being in on anything. I only stated that "trace levels of amphetamine" does not equal being a fuging meth head. Amphetamine can come from many sources. 

#31 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

HUDDLER

Posted 21 August 2013 - 04:41 PM

Only issue I have here, is why would they go to the trouble to fake someones death and not scrub the cameras nearby when it happened?

I'm assuming that "fake someone's death" was just poor wording....the dude definitely died. 

As to your question, they did this, if it wasn't actually an accident, in an attempt to make it look like an accident. Confiscating all the local security camera footage would be highly suspicious. You know, like they did on 9/11 and the Pentagon. 

#32 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

HUDDLER

Posted 25 August 2013 - 10:40 AM

He came to believe his Mercedes was being tampered with. "Nothing I could say could console him," Thigpen says.

One night in June, he came to Thigpen's apartment after midnight and urgently asked to borrow her Volvo. He said he was afraid to drive his own car. She declined, telling him her car was having mechanical problems.

"He was scared, and he wanted to leave town," she says.

The next day, around 11:15 a.m., she got a call from her landlord, who told her Hastings had died early that morning. His car had crashed into a palm tree at 75 mph and exploded in a ball of fire.

"I burst into tears," Thigpen says. "I couldn't believe it had happened again."

http://www.laweekly....hastings-crash/

#33 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

HUDDLER

Posted 25 August 2013 - 10:43 AM

That's actually a very long and in-depth article

#34 CCS

CCS

Glutton for heart break and punishment

HUDDLER

Posted 25 August 2013 - 11:53 AM

If you don't think the CIA would kill someone to cover their ass then you don't know very much about the CIA.