Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Set your DVRs: Breaking Bad marathons are back

37 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Every Friday night (starting tonight) at midnight AMC is having Breaking Bad marathons up until the premiere of the final 8 episodes.  So if you need to catch up or (or you need your fix like me)...set your DVR.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Thanks man... I need to START watching it.

Posted · Report post

Do you know if this will be starting from S1 E1 tonight?

I haven't seen a single episode, but it is on my list. This would be a great way to catch up.

Posted · Report post

Do you know if this will be starting from S1 E1 tonight?

I haven't seen a single episode, but it is on my list. This would be a great way to catch up.

Yep. Pilot airs first.  In all they're showing the first 5 episodes of season 1 tonight.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Yep. Pilot airs first.  In all they're showing the first 5 episodes of season 1 tonight.

DVR set. Thanks homey!

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

walt dies

Posted · Report post

don't make me spoil everything in GoT...

Posted · Report post

Breaking Bad is one of those shows I'd probably love if I'd have gotten into it early on.

Now that it's several seasons in, I'm not up to playing catch up. Same deal with 24, even though it's over now.

From everything I've seen, it looks great though. And the fact that I'm now too lazy to catch up on TV shows probably says a lot about what an old codger I'm turning into :(

Posted · Report post

i got one more season left before the new season airs. Great fucking show.

Posted · Report post

Breaking Bad is one of those shows I'd probably love if I'd have gotten into it early on.

Now that it's several seasons in, I'm not up to playing catch up. Same deal with 24, even though it's over now.

From everything I've seen, it looks great though. And the fact that I'm now too lazy to catch up on TV shows probably says a lot about what an old codger I'm turning into :(

This makes me sad

Posted · Report post

This makes me sad

Don't be. I joke a lot about getting old, but part of the reason I'm watching less TV these days is that my real world life is actually pretty good right now.

Helps a lot that I'm no longer dating a fan of another team. Current lady actually isn't a football fan at all, but she's also not the type to keep me from watching.

I'm okay :)
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I recorded the five, now I've got to find time to watch them. Gotta see WWZ today so...