• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fieryprophet

LeBron Met Cam After Championship Win

Yeah nba guys are huge. The Rock posted this on twitter one day. Said he's 6'4" 260 and looks like a kid with these guys.

107C9785-04AB-46C0-B077-2E4E74D4153B-998

6'4 is pg/sg height in the nba.  sir charles was a "tweener".  too stocky for sf, too short for pf, although he played sf-pf-c.   mostly pf tho.  6'6".

so...don't poo on tweeners when they can play bigger than they are.

Yeah nba guys are huge. The Rock posted this on twitter one day. Said he's 6'4" 260 and looks like a kid with these guys.

107C9785-04AB-46C0-B077-2E4E74D4153B-998

There is no way he is 6'4". That would make Shack like 7'4". Barkley is 6'6". Wrestlers lie. He's more like 6'1" at most.

Puts it into perspective how big Lebron is.

I know that's been said a few times already, but that's pretty crazy.

I'm happy for LeBron, he gets mad hate from people but you cannot deny his greatness.

The best thing to happen to LeBron was to lose to the Mavs. He's refined so much of his game since. He'll never be Jordan, but that's perfectly fine, since no one is, and we may not ever see another player with LeBron's physical gifts again either, so we really should enjoy his talents while they're here and let him build his own legacy.

I'm happy for LeBron, he gets mad hate from people but you cannot deny his greatness.

I feel the same way about Dwight Howard.

There is no way he is 6'4". That would make Shack like 7'4". Barkley is 6'6". Wrestlers lie. He's more like 6'1" at most.

Naw Rock definitely like 6'3