Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SuperJTheGreat

Picture of Cam in Madden 25

jtnc    3,667

White pants with black jerseys, please don't tell me we plan on wearing that combination. 

KJ89    3,399

White pants with black jerseys, please don't tell me we plan on wearing that combination.

No, madden just refuses to take the time to make the pants silver.

Last years was white as well.

TheRed    17,989

I wouldn't take anything from Madden. Last year they had the blue jerseys with black pants thing.

• Pie 1

Hugor Hill    690

They better get the shoulder numbers off the neck collars or people are going to go crazy over it.

SCP    30,419

Stands are too full of Panther fans. They need more Viking fans mixed in.

• Pie 5

LinvilleGorge    13,708

In recent years, video gaming has become too obsessed with graphics and almost started to ignore actual game play.

The actual game play of Madden hasn't improved in YEARS.

• Pie 1

PantherGuy    236

In recent years, video gaming has become too obsessed with graphics and almost started to ignore actual game play.

The actual game play of Madden hasn't improved in YEARS.

To your point, how much better can graphics really get? I too wish that game developers would devote more time, attention, and energy to improving the gameplay.

Chaos    8,171

To your point, how much better can graphics really get? I too wish that game developers would devote more time, attention, and energy to improving the gameplay.

The players should actually come to your house and play in your backyard while you call the plays.  Best graphics ever.