63 replies to this topic

#16 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,642 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 07:05 PM

Are you Russian? If no, don't play dumb.

I really don't know. Are you implying I pull for Sharapova over Serena because of their skin color?

#17 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 07:08 PM

In the TB even tennis threads turn to racism

Smh

#18 Guest_HelloWorld_*

Guest_HelloWorld_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 June 2013 - 07:12 PM

vibe-serena-williams-bikini-shoot-2.JPG

Serena_Williams_1746885a.jpg

I'll pass. To each their own though.

A little muscle definition doesn't make a woman look like a man. Real men look at face, breast, then ass, and she got all of that.

You're a little boy, you don't know what to do with real putang. You probably put your condom on and balls in it too. It's pass your bed time. Go fantasize about your no ass chics.

#19 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 07:13 PM

Lol

#20 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 13,541 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 26 June 2013 - 07:21 PM

Oh damn Zod, he told you. I lol'd though.

#21 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 07:23 PM

Wait, you can put your balls in the same condom? I've been using one on each all this time.

#22 Guest_HelloWorld_*

Guest_HelloWorld_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 June 2013 - 07:24 PM

I really don't know. Are you implying I pull for Sharapova over Serena because of their skin color?

There is nothing wrong with that. It's human instinct. You don't have to act ignorant. It's ok. Everybody do it. Japanese root for chinese when they're going against blacks. Italian root for french when they're going against Japanse. Nigerians root for South African when they going against chinese.....you get the point.

#23 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,631 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 26 June 2013 - 07:27 PM

There is nothing wrong with that. It's human instinct. You don't have to act ignorant. It's ok. Everybody do it. Japanese root for chinese when they're going against blacks. Italian root for french when they're going against Japanse. Nigerians root for South African when they going against chinese.....you get the point.

No, no everyone doesn't do it. I do now see how you rationalize your own racism though. Glad you got that out in the open. 

#24 Guest_HelloWorld_*

Guest_HelloWorld_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 June 2013 - 07:49 PM

No, no everyone doesn't do it. I do now see how you rationalize your own racism though. Glad you got that out in the open. 

I guess you're the exception. This is not even racism.

#25 Smitty Is Our Savior

Smitty Is Our Savior

Jesus Shuttlesworth

• HUDDLER
  • 5,794 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 26 June 2013 - 07:53 PM

It's all about Ivanovic. Too bad she hasn't been legitimately good in years though. I like Serena, she's my #2 female player. Sharapova is a whiney, annoying, overrated bitch.

#26 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,631 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 26 June 2013 - 07:55 PM

I guess you're the exception. This is not even racism.

Of course it is.

#27 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 14,642 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:09 PM

Dude you are barking up the wrong tree.

First I never said I didn't like the Williams sisters or that I didn't pull for them.  I do.  I always do unless one of them is playing Sharapova.

But even so, granted my favorite player in the 90's was indeed Agassi, but my second favorite player in all of tennis during that time was this guy

MaliVai-Washington.jpg

You probably don't even know who the fug he is because he never quite won a major.  He did make the Wimbledon finals one year though.

In 1996 I was pulling like crazy for Michael Chang over Boris Becker in the Australian Open finals.

I always pulled for James Blake over Andy Roddick.

Go read what I posted about Cam before anyone even thought the Panthers were going to draft him.

(BTW I would probably make out with Cam if he asked me to so I think that disqualifies me as being either racist or homophobic).

Maybe what you posted makes sense to you, but I don't even think that way.  I pull for people because I like them or their game.  Race is never been an issue when it comes to my fandom either consciously or subconsciously.   .

But carry on with your broad based assumptions of my one tongue in cheek post about patriotism.

#28 Guest_HelloWorld_*

Guest_HelloWorld_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:20 PM

Of course it is.

Maybe your understanding of racism and mines are different. My understanding of racism is of something that is deeply rooted in hatred. A Japanese, per se, rooting for the chinese to beat an African team in the world cup is harmless. There is no root of hatred between a Japanese and an African, so it's certain there is no malicious intent for such derived fanaticism. For racism to exist there has to be a root/history of hatred. Without a root of hatred prejudice can easily be overcome through education. But no education can overcome ones' hatred for someone who killed their family, per se.

#29 Guest_HelloWorld_*

Guest_HelloWorld_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:59 PM

First I never said I didn't like the Williams sisters or that I didn't pull for them.  I do.  I always do unless one of them is playing Sharapova.

But even so, granted my favorite player in the 90's was indeed Agassi, but my second favorite player in all of tennis during that time was this guy

MaliVai-Washington.jpg

You probably don't even know who the fug he is because he never quite won a major.  He did make the Wimbledon finals one year though.

In 1996 I was pulling like crazy for Michael Chang over Boris Becker in the Australian Open finals.

Go read what I posted about Cam before anyone even thought the Panthers were going to draft him.

(BTW I would probably make out with Cam if he asked me to so I think that disqualifies me as being either racist or homophobic).

Maybe what you posted makes sense to you, but I don't even think that way.  I pull for people because I like them or their game.  Race is never been an issue when it comes to my fandom either consciously or subconsciously.   .

But carry on with your broad based assumptions of my one tongue in cheek post about patriotism.

Well, maybe it's a white American thing. I was raised in a very multi-ethnic neighborhood and when Asians are playing, Asians root for Asians, Spanish root for anything spanish, Africans root for anything African, etc. And I'm sure after the game the Asians aren't conspiring how they'll deprive the blacks of their civil liberty or the blacks conspiring how to oppress the Spanish. Those people live side by side with each other going on with their daily hustle and bustle. Not everything race specific is racism.

But, I know large number of white people who root against anything non-white. Music, sport, movie, you name it. Because racism is more of a white practice many assume if they admit they root for the white guy/girl in a sporting event  because of race then they must be racist. Not true.

#30 Guest_HelloWorld_*

Guest_HelloWorld_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 June 2013 - 09:12 PM

MaliVai-Washington.jpg

I did not call you a racist. I told you if you did root for someone for the sole reason that they were white it would be ok. It's ok, big T.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com