Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Panthers Sunglasses

36 posts in this topic

Posted

Just thought I would share these with you guys. Only 35 bucks.post-10280-0-57346100-1371935032_thumb.j

2 people like this

Posted

Are they invisible?

Edit: picture has been added.

1 person likes this

Posted

Are they invisible?

Edit: picture has been added.

My bad, my phone poo the bed.

1 person likes this

Posted

My homie bought those a while back. He about lost them in the water fishing last Sunday. They're nice, but I lose sun glasses to often to spend more than $10 on a pair.

1 person likes this

Posted

They just came out last Tuesday. From where I got them at least.

Posted

They say if you wear these in a BoA stadium bathroom at night and say "Pickles" three times into the mirror, you'll age nine years; one for every interception he's thrown.

Either that or other people in the bathroom will look at you weird, assuming you just really want some pickles.

4 people like this

Posted

Only $35? Sounds like a lot if you ask me. How much do sunglasses go for?

I have one pair and I got them for free at the UNC-Duke game, not much of a sunglasses wearer.

Posted

I have one pair and I got them for free at the UNC-Duke game, not much of a sunglasses wearer.

35 is cheap for a pair of quality glasses. You get bootleg Oakley's for that much usually.

Posted

Good ones? Good sunglasses can't be had these days for under 100 normally. A lot of that is buying the name but good lenses do come at a cost.

Where are these panther ones sold?

Posted

35 is cheap for a pair of quality glasses. You get bootleg Oakley's for that much usually.

Good ones? Good sunglasses can't be had these days for under 100 normally. A lot of that is buying the name but good lenses do come at a cost.

Holy damn!! That's insane, sunglasses serve one purpose and it shouldn't be for fashion. Especially considering you can get cheap sunglasses for like $5 that look exactly like your Ray's or Oakley's.

Posted

I bought them because its the Panthers and I'll wear them with my jersey on Sundays .

Posted

Www.maxxsunglasses.com.

Let me know if you think it's legit dude.