Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who should we target in FA?

104 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

It was reported earlier in the year that Detroit is really high on Henderson.

Posted · Report post

If Psycho T is signed I will never support the Hornets..this would make me shun the Hornets until he left..

I never seen a guy who had such a punchable face.

Oh nooezzzz!!!

I'd love to have big T here. I love hustle and heart and he's got enough for all 5 guys on the court. Would be a great pick up by the brass.

Posted · Report post

I would go with resign Hendo and Mcbob...I still like Mullens who just needs a coach to say stop shooting 3's when it is not an automatic shot for you!

Getting Gortat to go with Zellar with Biyombo off the bench would be a crazy seemingly attainable dream

If you could sign Korver or Poindexter from for outside shooting than..wow I just made this team win the championship...just kidding.

Posted · Report post

Tyreke
OJ
Hickson

Posted · Report post

So if we re-sign folks and don't pick anybody else up before opening night next year...

PG - Kemba

SG - Henderson

SF - Kidd-Gilchrist

PF - Cody Zeller

C   - Bismack Biyombo

Not the worst starting 5 in the division, much less the league.

Posted · Report post

not a bad zone D, right?

they all need to keep working to improve, but this lineup in a few years as vets could be be pretty damn good.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

not a bad zone D, right?

they all need to keep working to improve, but this lineup in a few years as vets could be be pretty damn good.

You know... I have been waiting patiently for all the srubs on our team to be slowly replaced by lottery picks for the past several years.  Ever since we dumped Gerald Wallace, Stack Jack, Felton, & Chandler...

Waiting for it to finally pay off.  I realize we're extremely young... but I am very excited about the young talent we're amassing.  I think we need one veteran big-name FA to come in and teach these kids (because they ARE kids...) how to win.  How to EXPECT to win.  Good things are coming...

Posted · Report post

here's a wet dream

what if cp3 and howard decide they do want to come to charlotte after we dump TT's contract

tt is soooooo close to being an actual commodity (next year) that i dunno whether to dump his sorry ass or not

Posted · Report post

also sub sessions for kemba and it becomes a pretty good man D

Posted · Report post

here's a wet dream

what if cp3 and howard decide they do want to come to charlotte after we dump TT's contract

tt is soooooo close to being an actual commodity (next year) that i dunno whether to dump his sorry ass or not

Doc Rivers means CP3 is staying
The Mavs look like the favorite for Howard
Thomas keeps salary on the books so we don't have to sign an unecessary player.

It's clear, the goal is to suck one more year.

Posted · Report post

WHAT ABOUT THIS GUY?

[url=http://s148.photobucket.com/user/chucklee_5/media/AndrewBynum1_zps25c1c0d0.jpg.html]AndrewBynum1_zps25c1c0d0.jpg[/URL]

Yea, yea, he had a season ending injury not long ago and didnt play a single minute for the Sixers, but it is said that he is done with rehab and set to begin workouts. With the Sixers trading for Nerlens Noel, it is believed that they're going to let Bynum walk in free agency. If we want to chase after a Dwight Howard (not happening) or go sign Greg Oden, we mind as we take a hard look at Andrew Bynum. When healthy, he was the 2nd best Center in the entire league. Bynum is still only 25 years of age. Of course we want to taste the Andrew Wiggins Sweepstake or at least a Top5 pick in next year draft, but potentially even with Bynum we still could do just that. We have two coaches in Clifford and Ewing who had great success working with guys like Howard. Pairing Bynum with our 2013 no4 pick in Cody Zeller would give us a "BIG" nasty front court similar to the Lakers (Bynum/Gasol). I would not mind the idea at all. If we want to break the bank on someone, make it Bynum.

Imagine 2014:

PG: Kemba

SG: Andrew Wiggins / Jabari Parker / Marcus Smart
SF: Michael Kidd-Gilchrist / Jeff Taylor
PF: Cody Zeller
C  : Andrew Bynum / Biz

That's a no.4-no.5 seed in the East.

Posted · Report post

You don't want J.R. Smith but you want Bynum?