Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PhillyB

alejandro has moved beyond PMing men his BMI, but...........

280 posts in this topic

You've got a weird vibe bruh.

Don't sweat this poindexter, he's just drinking that haterade, he doesn't know what it's like to be copacetic like us!

On cue, enter cake boy creeper

Don't sweat this poindexter, he's just drinking that haterade, he doesn't know what it's like to be copacetic like us!

And you PSC's Shakespearian sweet heart, yes you, lack a proper footing in your own personally proclaimed standing, for instance your need to brag in extravagant form of so called riches, happens to be a feat easily attempted and usually done so by 15 year old boys who aren't even old enough to know what it is to make sensual contact with the opposite sex(your mother does not count in this).  so in fact the reason for your own persistent self-proclomation of riches is due in fact to your own personal lack of any.

Or in sub 70 IQ terms so you can understand "Big Dogs don't bark, because they don't have to".

6 people like this

On cue, i ate sixteen cakes

ftfy

2 people like this

And you PSC's Shakespearian sweet heart, yes you, lack a proper footing in your own personally proclaimed standing, for instance your need to brag in extravagant form of so called riches, happens to be a feat easily attempted and usually done so by 15 year old boys who aren't even old enough to know what it is to make sensual contact with the opposite sex(your mother does not count in this).  so in fact the reason for your own persistent self-proclomation of riches is due in fact to your own personal lack of any.

Or in sub 70 IQ terms so you can understand "Big Dogs don't bark, because they don't have to".

he'd have to get his asshole stitched back up if i got ahold of him

he ain't ready for this cock

neither are you son

Never has a more succinct and true statement ever been typed by human hands. You sir, you get it. You've won the Internet today. Thank you and may god shine his face upon you and give you peace.

he'd have to get his asshole stitched back up if i got ahold of him

he ain't ready for this cock

neither are you son

and from what I've been told by a girl I used to date that's a nurse at CMC neither have any of your girlfriends apparently.

Seriously dude how do you walk with that?

Why so harsh....bruh?

and from what I've been told by a girl I used to date that's a nurse at CMC neither have any of your girlfriends apparently.

Seriously dude how do you walk with that?

Slightly disturbing imagery here.  Guess he would put a shoe on it.

tripod.jpg?w=198&h=300

ya, I could see having to wait in line to get shoes that come in sets of three!!!!