• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PhillyB

alejandro has moved beyond PMing men his BMI, but...........

Is your wife vaccinated against typhoid and Hep a (the two most likely diseases to be contracted in that area)? Does your wife breastfeed?

yes, yes, and yes

Sounds good to me. Though not as good as a vaccination for the baby, still pretty effective.

she's getting a slew of vaccs today before they catch their flight down here... doc suggested the only thing to really be concerned about is circulating air on the flights

she's getting a slew of vaccs today before they catch their flight down here... doc suggested the only thing to really be concerned about is circulating air on the flights

Especially if they are on a flight with me. Airplanes and altitude give me the winds something fierce.

you guys seriously, the peruvian desert is one of the most sterile ecosystems and evironments on earth.  he's not down there getting sun and swimming in the ocean, he's part of a scientific expedition

i'm pretty sure philly knows what's up and poo

you guys seriously, the peruvian desert is one of the most sterile ecosystems and evironments on earth.  he's not down there getting sun and swimming in the ocean, he's part of a scientific expedition

i'm pretty sure philly knows what's up and poo

well we were planning on rolling her in some of the tombs i'm surveying and letting her chew on some of the bones and then taking her to 15,000 foot mountain passes without allowing her to acclimate and then sledding on some avalanches but thankfully alejandro's stinging criticism has forced us to rethink our position

Some people are immune to altitude sickness. test her out.

if she is it's not from me, i barfed up purple corn juice in front of a magnificent andean peak at 15,000 feet a year or so back, one of the most excruciating days of my life

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    koolmand

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts