Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rate the NFCS quarterbacks.

76 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

How would Cam look with Juilo,Roddy, and Tony G
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

You make a good point AceBoogie.  Ryan does have an elite class of weapons to work with.

Posted · Report post

This X10.

Posted · Report post

Olsen is a better player today than tony is today.
Id take smith over white today
So really its only juilo we are missing which is huge but we also have more talented runners.
Its really time for Cam to put it all together, no more excuses, its time to win.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

he would look like matt ryan.

my nfcs qb ranking...

brees

ryan

newton

freeman

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

he would look like matt ryan.

my nfcs qb ranking...

brees

ryan

newton

freeman

Posted · Report post

For this year.

1.Cam

2.Brees

3.Ryan

4.Freeman

Cam is going to have a bounce back year, I wouldn't be surprised if he wins MVP this year.

Posted · Report post

Drew is entering his twilight but as of now he's the top dawg. I despise him but he's the best in the division right now. Cam as a player is already better than both Matt Ryan and Freeman. Ill go with:

1: Brees( and the gap is closing.)
2: Cam
3: Ryan
4: freeman

The biggest reason I've got Cam at 2 is brees is on an awful team with a bad defense and bad coaching(last year). This did not make anyone say he was less of a QB. But everyone is so quick to bash Cam because the other 21 players on O and D couldn't help him enough. Cam is an absolute beast and he's still a baby(in age). We got us a good'un.
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Drew is entering his twilight but as of now he's the top dawg. I despise him but he's the best in the division right now. Cam as a player is already better than both Matt Ryan and Freeman. Ill go with:

The biggest reason I've got Cam at 2 is brees is on an awful team with a bad defense and bad coaching(last year). This did not make anyone say he was less of a QB. But everyone is so quick to bash Cam because the other 21 players on O and D couldn't help him enough. Cam is an absolute beast and he's still a baby(in age). We got us a good'un.

Great Post you deserves some delicious pie.

Posted · Report post

Brees
Ryan
Cam
Freeman

I predict Cam makes BIG strides this year and will eventually take the top spot in the coming years.

Putting him over Ryan or Brees right now is just being a homer though.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Putting him over Ryan or Brees right now is just being a homer though.

...a blind jocksniffing homer.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I agree that Cam has more talent than Ryan and will be better, but Ryan is more of a closer now.  Think about all the close games last year that Atlanta pulled out last year at the last minute.