Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rate the NFCS quarterbacks.

76 posts in this topic

Posted

Building Leaper wow read what you wrote real slowlike

Posted

I dont know what you guys dont understand. The jaguars could have had the 85 bears on defense and still sucked last year. The saints had the WORST DEFENSE EVER last year and still went a respetable 7-9. Its a team game but everything hinges on your qb.

Posted

Building Leaper wow read what you wrote real slowlike

Which ramble btw?

Posted

I dont know what you guys dont understand. The jaguars could have had the 85 bears on defense and still sucked last year. The saints had the WORST DEFENSE EVER last year and still went a respetable 7-9. Its a team game but everything hinges on your qb.

The Ravens won the Super Bowl with Trent Dilfer. The Bears went to the Super Bowl with Rex Grossman. The Golden Calf of Bristol currently has more playoff wins than Cam Newton, Andy Dalton, Andrew Luck, RG3, Christian Ponder, Jake Locker, and Josh Freeman combined all currently starting young qbs while The Golden Calf of Bristol is not. Also to your own words prove my point the Saints only went 7-9 because it is a team game. Meaning no matter how good your qb is it doesn't mean poo if there isn't a team around him. Too many times last year our QB walked off the field with a lead and walked into the locker room with a loss.

1 person likes this

Posted

I hope you dont think i think newton is bad. I just dont think roddy white and tg are better then smith and olsen. Id disagree about cam leaving with a lead and leaving the field with a loss. to me the goal of the team would be taking a knee and watching the clock run down, how many times did we take a knee and win a game last year?

Posted

Roddy White and Tony Gonzalez over Steve Smith and Greg Olsen? GTFO and go be a Falcons fan.

Posted

I don't see Ryan or Freeman ever being better than Brees, Freeman might not even be a starter after this season. Cam is the only one who might pass him, and thats if he keeps progressing and doesn't plateau.

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't see Ryan or Freeman ever being better than Brees, Freeman might not even be a starter after this season. Cam is the only one who might pass him, and thats if he keeps progressing and doesn't plateau.

You got that right on the button. If Cam becomes what is expected, there will become 3 time frames instead of the 2 we have now. Pre merger and post merger. When Cam gets down they will add Post Newton.

Cam has the potential to redefine the standards by which QBs are judged. And I can't believe I have a front row seat for this.

Posted

Right now:

Brees

Ryan

Cam

Freeman

Future potential/who I build a franchise around:

Cam/Ryan its close

Brees 

Freeman

Posted

Roddy White and Tony Gonzalez over Steve Smith and Greg Olsen? GTFO and go be a Falcons fan.

I dare you to find one non Carolina panther fan anywhere on this planet that would take Steve Smith and Greg Olsen over Roddy White and Tony G today. The numbers don't lie.

How many games was it before Steve Smith even had a td last year? Give me a break.

It's ok to be a fan but don't be stupid.

2 people like this

Posted

If you guys are telling me that last year Steve Smith and Greg Olsen were a better combo than Roddy White and Tony G then I seriously need to reevaluate our Quarterback.

1 person likes this

Posted

Tony G is old as dirt and gets away with a ton of bullshit. Roddy is no Steve Smith. So what if he only had 4 TD's? Calvin Johnson even only had 5 TD's last year. Steve still managed to rack up 1,174 yards with a 16 yard average.

I don't know why you're so obsessed with those guys, that's your opinion. There's the door.