#61 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,788 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:43 AM

Tony G can choke on a dick.

Lol it's obvious that you have a dislike for the man but as a football fan which I know that you are, you must respect what he has done in this league.

#62 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,398 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:45 AM

i am tony gonzalez?

that made me laugh for a second then i started despising him again.

#63 lovelett

lovelett

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 434 posts
  • LocationWest Palm Beach, Florida

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:47 AM

I never said we were my whole point in this entire argument was to prove that Matt Ryan has more talent around him than Cam Newton.

That's why I would take Cam over Matt Ryan. Matt Ryan I believe is a great young qb but benefits from elite offensive weapons and great coaching. The falcons won a game last year where he threw 5 ints. Could you imagine the beat down we would take if Cam ever threw 5 ints.

That is true, we hardly won any games when Cam threw any picks, much less five.

#64 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 13,637 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:51 AM

Lol it's obvious that you have a dislike for the man but as a football fan which I know that you are, you must respect what he has done in this league.

No hate, I'm certainly not a fan though. I just don't care for someone parading him around as a messiah on a Panthers board. Sounds like you sorely underrate Olsen, and that's fine. I expect big things from him this year.

As for our "weapons". We have plenty of talent on offense, they just need to be properly utilized.

#65 lovelett

lovelett

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 434 posts
  • LocationWest Palm Beach, Florida

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:54 AM

No hate, I'm certainly not a fan though. I just don't care for someone parading him around as a messiah on a Panthers board. Sounds like you sorely underrate Olsen, and that's fine. I expect big things from him this year.

As for our "weapons". We have plenty of talent on offense, they just need to be properly utilized.

Also the guy is 37 years old and threatens toretire every 15 minutes.  He said he was not even going to play last year.

#66 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • 4,788 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:55 AM

Like I said I had to to prove my point that they have more talent on offense than we do. I'm not underrating Olsen. One of my best friends is a Bears fan and I give him poo about Olsen all the time. I have family in Atlanta and they invite me to games every year and I turn them down. I despise the falcons but I give credit where it is due.

#67 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 13,637 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 25 June 2013 - 11:01 AM

Like I said I had to to prove my point that they have more talent on offense than we do. I'm not underrating Olsen. One of my best friends is a Bears fan and I give him poo about Olsen all the time. I have family in Atlanta and they invite me to games every year and I turn them down. I despise the falcons but I give credit where it is due.

I really wanted Olsen in a Panthers uni back in 2007 when we drafted Beason. Still can't believe we ended up with both, but I'll certainly fuging take it. Atlanta is a close second for most despised behind only the Saints.

#68 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • 4,788 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 11:05 AM

I really wanted Olsen in a Panthers uni back in 2007 when we drafted Beason. Still can't believe we ended up with both, but I'll certainly fuging take it. Atlanta is a close second for most despised behind only the Saints.

For me it's Atlanta, Tampa, NO

#69 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,449 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 11:07 AM

falcons have a much better receiving corps. not sure how that can be disputed. they are also much better about using their weapons on offense.

down the road that might change (tho we're going to have to take adding more talent to the WR corps more seriously).

i don't believe that s-jax is going to be the thing that takes them over the top, but he provides them with a 1k rusher who can also tack on 500+ yards as a receiver. he makes their offense more lethal and that regard and gives them more options than they had with turner.

on defense we have them beat, but offensively....yeah, they're better. they have more weapons that matter.

#70 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,449 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 11:08 AM

btw, i don't think that gonzo is better than olsen.

#71 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 13,637 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 25 June 2013 - 11:14 AM

Falcons offense isn't unbeatable. They won a ton of close games in the 4th QT last year that we lost.

#72 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • 3,578 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 11:22 AM

Oh and as for Gonzalez or Olsen...

Tony: 37 years old
Att 93
Yards 930
Avg 10

Greg: 28 years old
Att 69
Yards 843
Avg 12.2

Oh and that is in an offense that was a pile of poo until mid season. Give me Greg all day everyday.

Cam doesnt do well with dump off routes why is it so hard for him to understand the stats are pointless. Thats tgs bread and butter. Tg's season would not have been as good as olsens with cam at qb. Also smith lined up across from julio would have crushed roddys "stats". Thats why stats dont matter, use your eyes ace.

#73 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • 3,578 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 11:26 AM

falcons have a much better receiving corps. not sure how that can be disputed. they are also much better about using their weapons on offense.

down the road that might change (tho we're going to have to take adding more talent to the WR corps more seriously).

i don't believe that s-jax is going to be the thing that takes them over the top, but he provides them with a 1k rusher who can also tack on 500+ yards as a receiver. he makes their offense more lethal and that regard and gives them more options than they had with turner.

on defense we have them beat, but offensively....yeah, they're better. they have more weapons that matter.

No one is saying we have better wr's, we are comparing our #1 to their #2. Overall there wrs are better but its just because of jones. Thats my only point

#74 RudieCantFail

RudieCantFail

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 25 June 2013 - 11:37 AM

Now:

Brees

Ryan

Cam

Freeman/Glennon

Future:

Cam(if he reaches his potential)

Ryan

Freeman/Glennon

Future saints QB

#75 Match.com

Match.com

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,394 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia, PA

Posted 25 June 2013 - 12:04 PM

Damn, I can't wait until the season start!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com