Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WSOC-TV to Broadcast the Pats-Panthers MNF Game in the Charlotte Market...but wait..it gets better

110 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

CHARLOTTE, N.C. —

WSOC-TV Channel 9 has won the rights to broadcast the November 18 Monday Night Football game between the Carolina Pnatehr and the New England Patriots.

Coverage starts at 8 p.m. with Channel 9 sports special broadcast “Game Night” pre-game show.

ESPN Monday Night Football will follow starting at 8:30 p.m.

Also, some exciting news to share with Washington Redskins fans living the Charlotte area.

WSOC-TV has obtained the rights to air three Redskins 2013 pre-season games on Channel 9 and TV64.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/sports/wsoc-tv-air-panthers-vs-patriots-monday-night-foot/nYQzK/

fuging pisses me off. Please tell me what other market with an NFL team has something like this happen.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Well this was Redskins territory prior to the Panthers coming...

I grew up a fan of the Posse.

Posted · Report post

Lmaoo
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Embarrassing :|
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Whoever is responsible for that awful attempt at spelling the word "Panthers" should be shot.

Oh and f*ck the Redskins. 2-0 bitches.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I ONLY show the Panthers' games at my bar during all the home games.  People always ask me to switch a few TVs to the other games and I refuse.  I'm so sick of hearing about bars that are a "Pats bar", or a "Steelers bar".  My bar is a PANTHERS BAR.  If you're wanting to watch the other games then we're not for you.  I can't stand bars in Charlotte, especially in the downtown area, that don't go all out for the Panthers on home games.  

you sir have earned my business. what's your bar?

4 people like this

Posted · Report post

Well this was Redskins territory prior to the Panthers coming...

I grew up a fan of the Posse.

please, please leave and go back.... You're posts are right about the same quality as TCF, so you would be doing us all a favor. I cringe at everything you say.

Posted · Report post

I ONLY show the Panthers' games at my bar during all the home games.  People always ask me to switch a few TVs to the other games and I refuse.  I'm so sick of hearing about bars that are a "Pats bar", or a "Steelers bar".  My bar is a PANTHERS BAR.  If you're wanting to watch the other games then we're not for you.  I can't stand bars in Charlotte, especially in the downtown area, that don't go all out for the Panthers on home games.  

where is your bar?

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Redskins. 2-0 bitches.         

Sexy-Washington-Redskins-Jersey-Girl-05.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

^ Definitely Grits.

Posted · Report post

Sexy-Washington-Redskins-Jersey-Girl-05.

155466539.0_standard_352.0.jpg
155473966_8.jpg?w=594
7 people like this