Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WSOC-TV to Broadcast the Pats-Panthers MNF Game in the Charlotte Market...but wait..it gets better

110 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I will now go to Cans.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Awesome place, got a little rowdy last year, I remember some guy got messed up real bad and was out cold and the paramedics took him out on the stretcher with his neck all braced up. But no worse than any other busy Charlotte bar.

Posted · Report post

the preseason is the only time peckerwood redskins fans in the carolinas get to see "their team" in person so this is the logical next step.

Posted · Report post

Awesome place, got a little rowdy last year, I remember some guy got messed up real bad and was out cold and the paramedics took him out on the stretcher with his neck all braced up. But no worse than any other busy Charlotte bar.

Amazingly....that was the only "incident" we had last season (can't call it a fight since it was one punch).  But yeah, that was a bad one.  The same guy started something the season before....he's no longer allowed in.  

Posted · Report post

Isn't it funny how most NC skins fans also happen to be trailer trash.
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

I figured he was talking about Cans. Great bar, and yes that place is packed during home games.

Posted · Report post

I figured he was talking about Cans. Great bar, and yes that place is packed during home games.

He is.

Posted · Report post

Nope...from Charlotte and live in Charlotte.  

ah my mistake. I remember a thread you started about getting panthers down to florida, thought you said you lived in atlanta.

but good on you for the panthers only bar.

Posted · Report post

you're a real accomadating barkeep aren't you. so you actually have people come to your bar to watch the panthers, when they are on local every sunday, and also have the added attraction of not being able to watch any of the other games. i bet u have a booming crowd. no wonder the nfl sunday ticket is so popular.

You do know in NE, there is only one football game on every Sunday when the Pats are playing,  yes?  ...and it isn't the Bill, Jets or Giants.

Try finding the Bears in GB.

When NC starts doing this, the Panthers will start growing fans and traditional. 

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Cans off 5th?  that's a hop and a skip from my place..  best offseason thread yet.  

oh, and fuck the redskins....

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

The website says its closed?