Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WSOC-TV to Broadcast the Pats-Panthers MNF Game in the Charlotte Market...but wait..it gets better

110 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

ive got the sunday ticket . pay a few hundred every season to watch all the great action. been to many sports bars over the years, beginning with the old scoreboard back in the 80's. being a fan of the nfl since the 60's, i can get alot more out of the games in the comfort of my recliner. and as much as i luv music i would never listen during commercials, i just switch to another game of interest. and by the way, i doubt you would know what a true fan is.  

i pay an wopping 5 whole dollhairs a month extra on my phone bill so i can get the redzone on my phone and watch the carolina game uninterrupted.  

you obviously dont enjoy the vibe of downtown charlotte on gamedays so why would you even try to troll the guy?   

what is your definition of a true fan?  to bash and not support local businesses that support OUR team?  then yes im not.

Posted · Report post

is nationofdomination another grits alt

Posted · Report post

the clyde who claims to be a bar owner, that entertains 1700 guests to watch the panthers for one game is a joke, i bet he dont get 1700 all season. he says he doesnt show other games because of panther loyalty, wrong. bars are charged more for the sunday ticket than homes because its a monermaker, why would you purchase the ticket as a bar owner and not show other games. ill bet the clyde doesnt have the ticket, so not only is he a tightwad, he's a liar.

Good call....you got me.  

Posted · Report post

the clyde who claims to be a bar owner, that entertains 1700 guests to watch the panthers for one game is a joke, i bet he dont get 1700 all season. he says he doesnt show other games because of panther loyalty, wrong. bars are charged more for the sunday ticket than homes because its a monermaker, why would you purchase the ticket as a bar owner and not show other games. ill bet the clyde doesnt have the ticket, so not only is he a tightwad, he's a liar.

Sub-par posting.  0/10

Posted · Report post

the clyde who claims to be a bar owner, that entertains 1700 guests to watch the panthers for one game is a joke, i bet he dont get 1700 all season. he says he doesnt show other games because of panther loyalty, wrong. bars are charged more for the sunday ticket than homes because its a monermaker, why would you purchase the ticket as a bar owner and not show other games. ill bet the clyde doesnt have the ticket, so not only is he a tightwad, he's a liar.

Ok, How much you wanna bet? You pick a random game when his bar is open & only the Panthers are on, we both show up, do a headcount of how many swing through on gameday, & then settle up. Wadda ya say?
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Just great. Now this story has been posted by PFT, Charlotte is a fuging joke.

This

Posted · Report post

is nationofdomination another grits alt

I still think Tom Cat is roaming around as an alt on here. He was a fan of Grits trolling.

Posted · Report post

Just great. Now this story has been posted by PFT, Charlotte is a fuging joke.

im a nascar fan and a jr fan from way back, but i kinda blame him.

why cant the man support his home team?  please dale for the love of our team stop with the gibbs/griffin support already.  you make it seem like its okay and its not!

those of us who grew up in the 80s watching football without a local team to root for had no choice but thats not the case now.  

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

New York and the Bay Area and probably Baltimore/DC

I live in NY and that doesn't happen here.

Posted · Report post

I don't even know what this means.  

figures

Posted · Report post

"i don't like something a guy does at his privately run establishment, so instead of simply not giving him my money, i'm going to get on the internet and lecture him about how he should run his business"

no, he's dishonest, he's no football fan, he' a liar, and he cant call his place a sports bar!

Posted · Report post

All I can say is that I hope the Panthers show WSOC-TV how much they appreciate this when the opportunity arises.