Photo
- - - - -

WSOC-TV to Broadcast the Pats-Panthers MNF Game in the Charlotte Market...but wait..it gets better

Best Answer CatMan72, 24 June 2013 - 04:50 PM

Here's a link to WSOC-TV's feedback submission form, let them know what you think about airing Foreskin games in our market. 

http://www.wsoctv.co...299/4adad34b45/

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
109 replies to this topic

#91 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,161 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 07:02 PM

i wish we could play the redskins every week.

as if 3 super bowl rings, the last of which was won over 20 years ago, means dick to anyone other than their dumbass hick fans in the year 2013. did those rings keep washington from getting dickslapped the last time they had to line up against the panthers' front 7?

It's no coincidence that the last SB win was just before the free agency era. So in other words the skins have yet to even appear in a superbowl in the modern era.

You know the Browns won a bunch of championships back in the day since we're talking about ancient history.

#92 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 15,161 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 07:10 PM

You wanna know how f*cking stupid the Redskins are? 

They label a game a "Homecoming" without realizing what that means to the opponent and then we show up and kick their ass, LOL! 

#93 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,232 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 24 June 2013 - 08:10 PM

Here's a link to WSOC-TV's feedback submission form, let them know what you think about airing Foreskin games in our market.

Done

#94 PiratePanther189

PiratePanther189

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 08:12 PM

Redskins have again and again been proof that you can't buy championships in football. You may be able to do it in basketball and baseball, but you can't do it in football.

#95 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

ayy lmao

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,126 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 24 June 2013 - 08:27 PM

You wanna know how f*cking stupid the Redskins are? 

They label a game a "Homecoming" without realizing what that means to the opponent and then we show up and kick their ass, LOL! 

wow i had forgotten all about that.

deangleo wasn't having that poo though

“It was the whole team,” he said. “It was the whole team. That was definitely motivating. I mean, you don’t say you’re gonna have a homecoming in the National Football League. I mean, you do it in college. It’s [against] one of those teams that’s just terrible. You don’t book a good team for homecoming….I don’t know if they had a dance or anything; I just know you don’t give a team extra motivation by putting that on your program, just blatantly coming out and saying you’re our homecoming game.

http://www.washingto...omecoming-game/

#96 SooSlow84

SooSlow84

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts
  • LocationYour mother's basement

Posted 24 June 2013 - 08:36 PM

I live in Yorktown Virginia for the pass 5 years and they show all 4 Panthers preseason games plus the Panthers Huddle all season long.

Wow small world. I stay in Gloucester.

#97 jamos14

jamos14

The Huddle Beast

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,714 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:20 AM

Done.

"I think it's a joke you are going to air Redskins game's during the season.  This is why our city is overrun with other NFL fans during the season, we cater to them.  If they want to watch a Redskins game, they can go to a bar or order NFL ticket.  This is the Panthers backyard.  You don't see the Packers airing Vikings games in Minnesota.  "

#98 L-TownCat

L-TownCat

Baptized In The Blood Of Saints

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,078 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:44 AM

Done

#99 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,669 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:49 AM

Man, I spent way too much time in Cans back in the day.  Thought it had shut down, became a different bar.

#100 lovelett

lovelett

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 434 posts
  • LocationWest Palm Beach, Florida

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:52 AM

Done.

"I think it's a joke you are going to air Redskins game's during the season.  This is why our city is overrun with other NFL fans during the season, we cater to them.  If they want to watch a Redskins game, they can go to a bar or order NFL ticket.  This is the Panthers backyard.  You don't see the Packers airing Vikings games in Minnesota.  "

You can't blame them, it's just business for them, it is the people that are watching it that are to blame.

#101 jamos14

jamos14

The Huddle Beast

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,714 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:57 AM

You can't blame them, it's just business for them, it is the people that are watching it that are to blame.

Sure.  I agree. But I can't yell at all those idiots.  I know it's pointless but want them to know how many of us feel.

#102 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 13,649 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 25 June 2013 - 11:07 AM

You don't see the Packers airing Vikings games in Minnesota.  "

I think you got this backwards lol.

#103 jamos14

jamos14

The Huddle Beast

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,714 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 11:09 AM

I think you got this backwards lol.

oops!

:phew:

#104 KJ89

KJ89

bottom line

• HUDDLER
  • 2,910 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 25 June 2013 - 11:13 AM

I tell'd them what I thunk.

Done

Am I the only one who wants to know what SCP said?

#105 CardiacCat

CardiacCat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 389 posts
  • LocationCharleston, SC

Posted 25 June 2013 - 11:21 AM

From the picture, it sure does look like people are upset to only get to watch the Panthers and you can clearly see how much it hurts business.  

attachicon.gifPanthers vs Packers 9.18.11 104.JPG

you should open a franchise in Charleston.....  you would have, at least, one regular customer... ME

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com