Texas to Join Stone Age

• Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

#71 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

MFCEO

Posted 26 June 2013 - 09:07 AM

At that point you leave it up to the physician and the parents to determine viability.

What happened to mothers rights? All those women you paraded around? The Doctors and Fathers now have a say?

You must be anti woman.

#72 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 26 June 2013 - 09:08 AM

At that point you leave it up to the physician and the parents to determine viability.

Past 24 weeks is currently illegal in the great state of Texas except in cases of endangerment, so save those pictures for elsewhere.

"Physicians" like Gosnell and others have proven they cannot be trusted.  Homicide is nothing to them.  There are laws re: protections of fetuses that survive the abortion process (late term) and they openly state they would just let them die on the table...in direct contradiction to current law. 

I do not trust the physicians that do this horrid act. 

#73 mav1234

mav1234

HUDDLER

Posted 26 June 2013 - 09:20 AM

we can't trust doctors to follow the law, but we sure as hell can trust gun owners!

oh wait.

yes I'm going there

just like I think we need better enforcement of existing laws in addition to any other means, if the problem is someone like Gosnell breaking the law (ps he was caught), shouldn't we advocate for better enforcement of existing laws?  If what he did was illegal why do we need to legislate more of it?

#74 Delhommey

Delhommey

Moderators

Posted 26 June 2013 - 09:29 AM

What happened to mothers rights? All those women you paraded around? The Doctors and Fathers now have a say?

You must be anti woman.

Telling that your assumptions make the doctor a man.

#75 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I MEAN AT LEAST TRADE HIM FOR SOMETHING AMIRITE

• LocationChapel Hill
SUPPORTER

Posted 26 June 2013 - 09:38 AM

we can't trust doctors to follow the law, but we sure as hell can trust gun owners!

oh wait.

yes I'm going there

just like I think we need better enforcement of existing laws in addition to any other means, if the problem is someone like Gosnell breaking the law (ps he was caught), shouldn't we advocate for better enforcement of existing laws?  If what he did was illegal why do we need to legislate more of it?

my stance on this is pretty simple.

if you want to stop kermit gosnell and people like him, the stupidest possible way to approach it is to legislate existing clinics that are working perfectly within the law out of existence.  what things were like before abortion was accessible is well documented and there was a lot more of that kind of poo going on then than now.

#76 carpantherfan84

carpantherfan84

Abductive Reasoner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 26 June 2013 - 10:37 AM

Can anyone please explain to me how abortions help women?

#77 mav1234

mav1234

HUDDLER

Posted 26 June 2013 - 11:04 AM

Abortions prevent a woman from having to carry a baby to term that she does not wish to carry to term.  Doing so has an emotional and financial burden that can drastically change someone's life.

#78 Delhommey

Delhommey

Moderators

Posted 26 June 2013 - 11:26 AM

#79 Delhommey

Delhommey

Moderators

Posted 26 June 2013 - 11:37 AM

tumblr_mozf5uz5CO1r0nqb4o1_500.png

http://draftwendy.com/

I'd say her popularity is pretty high in the younger professional set right now.

#80 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• LocationDark Side of the Moon
HUDDLER

Posted 26 June 2013 - 12:45 PM

Abortions prevent a woman from having to carry a baby to term that she does not wish to carry to term.  Doing so has an emotional and financial burden that can drastically change someone's life.

I completely understand what you are saying.  But, I am also one that values a child's life more than 9 months of discomfort to the mother.

I just believe with the number of people waiting to adopt children these days, it is just extremely selfish to opt to kill an unborn child rather than have 9 months of discomfort (when the decision that created the situation was within their control).

I understand a woman's right to make decisions about her body.  I just view the existence of an unborn child to add a layer of compexity to the situation that pro abortion people do not want to accept.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users