#121 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,062 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 29 June 2013 - 03:05 PM

yea and if an athletic 80 year old who quit football in high school wants to get back into the game he can play until he's 93!

Typical of your kind of troll arguments. Make an extreme argument which is totally irrelevant instead of answering the discussion.

#122 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 17,062 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 29 June 2013 - 03:08 PM

"guys retire at the age of 25 in the nfl"

i don't think that has as much to do with injury as it does with guys not being able to make teams because they don't have enough talent

The average lifespan of an nfl is 3 years. That includes injuries and cuts. Injury is a major reason guys get cut.

#123 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 17,062 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 29 June 2013 - 03:11 PM

hey p55 remember the time you spent an entire offseason arguing to me about how a mid 30s QB was going to rebound over a year post-surgery, partially influenced by the point that he didn't have as many "nfl years" on him as other QBs his age, and how it just completely blew up in your face that year?

who doesn't know what he's talking about again?

I thought age wasn't much of a factor. I thought it was about no quarterback has ever recovered from tommy John surgery.
and again you dont know what you are talking about as usual.

#124 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 17,062 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 29 June 2013 - 03:13 PM

Um,..Even under the, if I can think it then it must be true, train of thought. This one is out there.

You may want to talk to CRA, cuz he may not like you stealing his shtick.

The funny thing is he actually thinks he made a good argument. He doesn't know how ridiculous he sounds.

#125 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 26,437 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 07:24 AM

That is funny calling my arguments circular coming from you and CRA.
1 Young didn't get much work until he was 30 which is why he could play so long. Being 30 or 35 isn't the issue as much as it is 10;or 15 years in the league.

2.. He never ran more than 75 timesnin a year and only 700 timesnin his career so he didn't get in nearly as much hits as Newton. Playing in a WCO offense meant he took fewer sacks and hits.
3. He is going to run. The question is how times he is going to used as a runner instead of a quarterback who can run.
Everyone. Stop paying attention to the obsessive poster in CRA and the fullnof bull troll.

Well one thing is simple....

Time after time, day after day....you can't grasp YOU do the same poo on the board you bitch about...

You ramble on and on about the same topics, you use nitpicky "facts" that aid your argument, etc. Only difference between you and I is I realize I do it....you are in denial. You are the CRA of the opposing view

#126 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 26,437 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 07:25 AM

That is funny calling my arguments circular coming from you and CRA.
1 Young didn't get much work until he was 30 which is why he could play so long. Being 30 or 35 isn't the issue as much as it is 10;or 15 years in the league.

2.. He never ran more than 75 timesnin a year and only 700 timesnin his career so he didn't get in nearly as much hits as Newton. Playing in a WCO offense meant he took fewer sacks and hits.
3. He is going to run. The question is how times he is going to used as a runner instead of a rprypiquarterback who can run.
Everyone. Stop paying attention to the obsessive poster in CRA and the fullnof bull troll.

Time after time, day after day....you can't grasp YOU do the same poo on the board you bitch about...

You ramble on and on about the same topics, you use nitpicky "facts" that aid your argument, etc. Only difference between you and I is I realize I do it....you are in denial. You are the CRA of the opposing view time and time again

#127 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 17,062 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 30 June 2013 - 09:31 AM

You ramble on and on about the same topics, you use nitpicky "facts" that aid your argument, etc. Only difference between you and I is I realize I do it....you are in denial. You are the CRA of the opposing view

Does it make you feel better to think you aren't alone. Instead of trying to put me in your same OCD category why not stop doing it. Even if I were like you which I don't think it is true it still doesn't justify you going on and on. The same with saying you will stop if I do. You argue with everyone and usually are the one to start the argument. I rarely if ever do the same with you. A big difference.

#128 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 26,437 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 09:38 AM

Does it make you feel better to think you aren't alone. Instead of trying to put me in your same OCD category why not stop doing it. Even if I were like you which I don't think it is true it still doesn't justify you going on and on. The same with saying you will stop if I do. You argue with everyone and usually are the one to start the argument. I rarely if ever do the same with you. A big difference.

Again, you do the exact same thing yet from the opposite side.

Arguements? They are opinions...I can handle other opinions even if different which is why I don't quickly get snarky and try to attack posting styles, label posters as X, etc. I am fine just talking about the topic at hand.

I debate a few topics with a few posters....you are in all those select few topics making post after post after post. Again, you just have the opposite opinion and thus think you must not be doing the exact same thing

I told you before, if you don't like talking about X....quit. Solution is simple. No need for all the snarky little jabs.

Saying Cam Newton will continue to run isn't picking an arguement....saying we don't need to pay 2 RBs featured RB cash in today's NFL isn't picking an arguement. Opinions....if you don't want to talk about them with me....don't. Go talk about Greg Hardy's twitter pick if you want something different.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com