#1 carpantherfan84

carpantherfan84

Abductive Reasoner

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 03:54 PM

Im just fuggin with you.

but seriously, everbody else is starting crazy conversations lately.  I would love to hear other peoples opinions on the subject.  Are they out there? Have they visited? Whats the evidence (however slight).  Just a fun hopefully lighthearted conversation.

I believe they are out there.  My heart says it is likely they visited, but when I read people like Kardeshev, and Michio Kaku it seems that they would not be interested.  Then there are people like Edgar Mitchell, and Paul Hellyer that throw everything for a loop.  What say you huddle?

#2 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,560 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 24 June 2013 - 03:56 PM

Since you're TB newbie, I suggest doing some searches. There's literally hundreds of threads on this subject.

#3 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 03:57 PM

They are likely out there, but too far away to ever make contact.

#4 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

keep lbing

• HUDDLER
  • 6,091 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 24 June 2013 - 03:58 PM

My mom says she saw a UFO.  I ain't one to call my moms a liar.

Also you have police officiers and former military generals coming out claiming to have seen UFOs.

Plus the large scale sightings like this one in Phoenix:  phoenixone.jpg

Le Truth is out theres.

#5 carpantherfan84

carpantherfan84

Abductive Reasoner

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 04:01 PM

They are likely out there, but too far away to ever make contact.

Thats basically what Michio Kaku says in his book Physics of the Impossible where I first heard of the Kardeshev scale.

He says that given the level of technology and energy required to travel that distance, A civilization that advanced would have no need for us. The way he put it, the ant doesn't worry about being invaded by people but rather it runs the possibility of being paved over as we build a new road.lol

#6 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

keep lbing

• HUDDLER
  • 6,091 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 24 June 2013 - 04:06 PM

Something wild to think about, which I thought of during Man of Steel, is past intelligent life that may have been wiped out for whatever reason.

Our time on Earth is temporary, obviously.  The sun will one day explode, and the huddle will no longer exist as we know it.

There must have been civilizations before us on other planets that have since been wiped out.  How far did their technology advance?  Crazy stuff to think about.

What about other dimensions/parallel universes and such.  It all boggles the mind.

I for one am not convinced the UFO sightings are exactly aliens.  Most likely government stuff.  But who the fug knows. 

#7 carpantherfan84

carpantherfan84

Abductive Reasoner

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 04:19 PM

yeah, I've talked to guys that have been test subjects as top secret research bases. Nothing as cool as that sounds. Mostly stress tests wearing different classified materials and such.  But one guy told me of some pretty cool stuff that he got to see but doesn't know what it is.  The government is holding on to some pretty advanced stuff. I mean the SR-71 was developed in the 60's and 70's and is still the record holder. 

But why would so many people lie?  Science tells us its unlikely, but our entire justice system is based off of witness testimony.

#8 KaseKlosed

KaseKlosed

@CMackMost

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 08:07 PM

To believe we are the most advanced beings in this universe thats billions of years old is absurd.....not all beings evolve at the same rate...im pretty sure our perception is very limited and honestly most of us cant even explain how electricity works so how can we come to the conclusion that other life is too far to make contact....we are by far not the universe's experts 

#9 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,824 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 24 June 2013 - 08:33 PM

It's a statistical impossibility for ET's not to exist. I believe they have visited this planet, and have been doing so for thousands of years. There's far too many eye-witness accounts; insiders in top military positions who have spoken out; and official documentation from governments and intelligence agencies from around the world that's been released, containing in-depth information on this stuff. In my book this is way too much synchronicity for it all to be regarded as pure coincidence. Then there's the ancient hieroglyphs and paintings from the renaissance that have arguably depicted what could be considered UFO's. In the end its common sense really.

Its a shame that there are those who can't see this, where the end-all-be-all for them would be some kind of official announcement by our government and the so-called "experts." This reality would shock the world, and would ultimately tear down the establishment systems on this planet and its doctrines. Because of this you will never see such a proclamation made, unless of course it was forced upon us to the point where it was undeniable.

Another thing to think about is the severe jump in technology the world has seen over the last 70 years. There are stories out there from insiders claiming President Eisenhower made a treaty with a race of Greys, essentially exchanging technology for the allowance of x-number of human abducts. It's said that this race of cloned greys are degenerating due to their making copies off of copies, and think that the human genome may hold the key to their ills. Of course we don't know if this is true for sure, but its definitely something fun and interesting to think about.

#10 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 19,277 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 24 June 2013 - 09:54 PM

Then there's the ancient hieroglyphs and paintings from the renaissance that have arguably depicted what could be considered UFO's. In the end its common sense really.

go on

#11 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,824 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 24 June 2013 - 09:59 PM

As far as the distance thing goes, I think you have to look at it in a different way...and bare with me here. Considering that we as human beings only have the ability to see/experience a very small panorama of 0.005 visible light compared to the entire electromagnetic spectrum, you might as well say that we are practically blind in the grand scheme of things. It is important to note that electromagnetic activity is what makes up everything in the universe as we know it. With that being said, it opens up all kinds of new possibilities regarding life-forms that could exist outside of our 'frequency,' so to speak. We know that radio, television, cell phone signals, etc, are zipping all around us all the time. We know they're there...but we cannot see them. Who's to say that the remaining 99.995% of the electromagnetic spectrum that we are not privy to, doesn't harbor what could only be described as highly biologically advanced entities, some more than others, that are able to exist in the vaster ranges of electromagnetic activity? These "frequencies" are all around us at all times. In our case, we can be paralleled to the ignorance a bat has of the human species' existence, not to mention everything else in the world around them as we see it. Of course this would be seemingly impossible to prove, or even attempt at investigating, unless such a group of advanced entities had discovered ways to tap solely into our reality, or "dimension" of visible light, and unveil themselves to us in a manner we could comprehend.

Anyways, my point...if there are entities that exist in these perceptional ranges of higher frequency, where electromagnetic activity is more abounding and connected to itself, I think its safe to say that such a race would have the ability to travel faster than our speed of light...even inherently. Or it could even be as simple as popping in and out of different realities with no more than a thought...just like we do in dreams. In that type/level electromagnetic environment, you wouldn't experience the very dense and hard reality of [perceived] matter, that we do. Not to mention, [perceived] time wouldn't be linear as we know it here on earth, which doesn't really exist in the first place. I know this is very out-there stuff, and it takes a lot of research in subjects such as quantum mechanics and the metaphysical to even begin to understand where i'm coming from, but I do at least think that the concept of beings existing outside of our greatly limited 5 senses, should be highly considered...especially when you take into account the infinitesimally small spectrum of reality we're interacting in, compared to the greater nature of it all. This would explain a lot of things, especially the ghost phenomena...which is a whole other conversation in itself.

And here's a fun little clip that implies what i'm talking about. Make of it all as you must.

#12 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 19,277 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 24 June 2013 - 10:10 PM

string theory fascinates me

#13 carpantherfan84

carpantherfan84

Abductive Reasoner

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 10:18 PM

^^^ don't u mean M theory?

Soo what about Edgar Mitchell's claims that Buzz and Neil had an alien craft land with them on the moon. Buzz initially confirmed this report publicly but later recanted.

#14 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,824 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 24 June 2013 - 11:02 PM

^^^ don't u mean M theory?

Soo what about Edgar Mitchell's claims that Buzz and Neil had an alien craft land with them on the moon. Buzz initially confirmed this report publicly but later recanted.

There are some weird ideas floating around out there about this. I've heard that a lot of these guys who fly up into space are involved in mkultra-type projects, in which they are essentially under a fully-functional hypnotic trance, where they are programmed to forget certain things that they see/experience. Later on down the road as retirees, the psychological programming starts to break down and in sweeps the memories of all these experiences they've been manipulated to forget. Apparently this is why the PTSD rates were so rampant with Vietnam vets, due to a lot of these guys having some level of similar programming done to them that had later broken down. You hear stories of the Nazi's and Japanese, among others, doping up their soldiers on crystal meth and other sorts of psychotropic drugs. Who's to say this practice isn't still going on within certain sects of our military, i.e. black ops...and to heightened levels? There are those out there who claim that the department of defense holds the ultimate jurisdiction on space operations. I'm not sure how true that is, but there are many insiders, including ex-military who state this is the case.

The system likes to keep certain realities hidden from the public, and if you buy any of this, it could explain a lot. Either way, its interesting that Buzz eventually came out to tell his story...and personally, I think that says everything. You don't just gather the guts to come out and say something as profound as that, only to retract it later. You know as soon as he had done that, the powers that be sent their peoples on him telling him to shut the f*ck up or else, haha.

/.02

#15 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 19,806 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 24 June 2013 - 11:36 PM

mom, grandmother and brother and i saw on in 1980. years later when the first X-Files movie came out the Charlotte Observer ran a story about sightings over the years in the Carolina's.

One report from Charlotte Douglas airport supported what my family saw only we didn't know that until 1997.

Yes I realize this makes me own to half the tinderbox and loony to the other. Thats how I roll.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.