Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

carpantherfan84

ANCIENT ALIENS! Proof!

98 posts in this topic

As far as the distance thing goes, I think you have to look at it in a different way...and bare with me here. Considering that we as human beings only have the ability to see/experience a very small panorama of 0.005 visible light compared to the entire electromagnetic spectrum, you might as well say that we are practically blind in the grand scheme of things. It is important to note that electromagnetic activity is what makes up everything in the universe as we know it. With that being said, it opens up all kinds of new possibilities regarding life-forms that could exist outside of our 'frequency,' so to speak. We know that radio, television, cell phone signals, etc, are zipping all around us all the time. We know they're there...but we cannot see them. Who's to say that the remaining 99.995% of the electromagnetic spectrum that we are not privy to, doesn't harbor what could only be described as highly biologically advanced entities, some more than others, that are able to exist in the vaster ranges of electromagnetic activity? These "frequencies" are all around us at all times. In our case, we can be paralleled to the ignorance a bat has of the human species' existence, not to mention everything else in the world around them as we see it. Of course this would be seemingly impossible to prove, or even attempt at investigating, unless such a group of advanced entities had discovered ways to tap solely into our reality, or "dimension" of visible light, and unveil themselves to us in a manner we could comprehend.

Anyways, my point...if there are entities that exist in these perceptional ranges of higher frequency, where electromagnetic activity is more abounding and connected to itself, I think its safe to say that such a race would have the ability to travel faster than our speed of light...even inherently. Or it could even be as simple as popping in and out of different realities with no more than a thought...just like we do in dreams. In that type/level electromagnetic environment, you wouldn't experience the very dense and hard reality of [perceived] matter, that we do. Not to mention, [perceived] time wouldn't be linear as we know it here on earth, which doesn't really exist in the first place. I know this is very out-there stuff, and it takes a lot of research in subjects such as quantum mechanics and the metaphysical to even begin to understand where i'm coming from, but I do at least think that the concept of beings existing outside of our greatly limited 5 senses, should be highly considered...especially when you take into account the infinitesimally small spectrum of reality we're interacting in, compared to the greater nature of it all. This would explain a lot of things, especially the ghost phenomena...which is a whole other conversation in itself.

And here's a fun little clip that implies what i'm talking about. Make of it all as you must.

2 people like this

string theory fascinates me

^^^ don't u mean M theory?

Soo what about Edgar Mitchell's claims that Buzz and Neil had an alien craft land with them on the moon. Buzz initially confirmed this report publicly but later recanted.

^^^ don't u mean M theory?

Soo what about Edgar Mitchell's claims that Buzz and Neil had an alien craft land with them on the moon. Buzz initially confirmed this report publicly but later recanted.

There are some weird ideas floating around out there about this. I've heard that a lot of these guys who fly up into space are involved in mkultra-type projects, in which they are essentially under a fully-functional hypnotic trance, where they are programmed to forget certain things that they see/experience. Later on down the road as retirees, the psychological programming starts to break down and in sweeps the memories of all these experiences they've been manipulated to forget. Apparently this is why the PTSD rates were so rampant with Vietnam vets, due to a lot of these guys having some level of similar programming done to them that had later broken down. You hear stories of the Nazi's and Japanese, among others, doping up their soldiers on crystal meth and other sorts of psychotropic drugs. Who's to say this practice isn't still going on within certain sects of our military, i.e. black ops...and to heightened levels? There are those out there who claim that the department of defense holds the ultimate jurisdiction on space operations. I'm not sure how true that is, but there are many insiders, including ex-military who state this is the case.

The system likes to keep certain realities hidden from the public, and if you buy any of this, it could explain a lot. Either way, its interesting that Buzz eventually came out to tell his story...and personally, I think that says everything. You don't just gather the guts to come out and say something as profound as that, only to retract it later. You know as soon as he had done that, the powers that be sent their peoples on him telling him to shut the f*ck up or else, haha.

/.02

mom, grandmother and brother and i saw on in 1980. years later when the first X-Files movie came out the Charlotte Observer ran a story about sightings over the years in the Carolina's.

One report from Charlotte Douglas airport supported what my family saw only we didn't know that until 1997.

Yes I realize this makes me own to half the tinderbox and loony to the other. Thats how I roll.

when you think of how far technology on earth has come in even just the last 25 years or so, it's not hard to imagine how life forms of any types on any other planet could be so far advanced compared to us even if they were just a thousand years older than us or something.  I need to see it to believe it, but I surely can't doubt that there's something out there, somewhere.

People always act like it's a forgone conclusion that if there is alien life, they are logically way more advanced than us. There almost certainly is life outside of Earth, and it's probably a planet of sloths and sheep and plants. Human beings evolved due to pretty specific circumstances that may never happen again in the history of this universe or any other.

2 people like this

People always act like it's a forgone conclusion that if there is alien life, they are logically way more advanced than us. There almost certainly is life outside of Earth, and it's probably a planet of sloths and sheep and plants. Human beings evolved due to pretty specific circumstances that may never happen again in the history of this universe or any other.

Considering there are probably billions of planets with life, I'm not sure it's so improbable.

1 person likes this

Not sure if anything like this is true, I hope it is, but the population will never accept it because it would flip their religious views upside down most likely.   That is unless an actual UFO invasion happens Independence Day style happens.  

In my opinion I'd say it's definitely a significant probability that there are vastly more intelligent life-forms out there, especially when you consider the fractal nature of the universe. When you take into account the extremely narrow bandwidth of frequency we as a human species operates in - 0.005 of the entire electromagnetic spectrum - that almost certainly raises the possibility of other life-forms existing in different fashions and "dimensions" within the remaining 99.995% of reality that we are not privy to. Like I said in a post on the previous page...think of it along the lines of a bat, who has not the ability to recognize our existence in the first place. Sure, we've evolved as we have due to unique environmental circumstances, but in the end that's really not saying much. We grew as we did because of the circumstances present...just as any other sentient creature would evolve in the necessary manners that correspond to their current environment. To suggest that we are the smartest thing out there is a little more than naive, and is a statistical impossibility. If only our 5 senses weren't so extremely limited we'd probably have the answers to all these riddles by now.