Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ANCIENT ALIENS! Proof!

98 posts in this topic

Posted

Question, if i was to launch a probe from earth toward a distant star. Then I was to travel to that star faster than light or even instantaneously to that same star and look back towards earth would I be able to see myself launch the probe?

Posted

I would think that regardless of the part of the EM spectrum other creatures see or rather sense in, the matter we interact with would still be the same. For example, we can't see microwaves but they still heat our food. I don't think that is the same as extra dimensional. I try to picture it like the fisherman in the boat and the fish in the sea. The water is the fish's universe. Everything he will ever need or will ever meet is in it.

What happens when the fish is taken out of the ocean and placed in an aquarium?

Posted

45822-steve-jobs-mind-blown-gif-hZcl.gif

2 people like this

Posted

EXACTLY!!!!

Posted

Also, you have to remember that its not just a problem of distance, but of time. The alien race would have to exist at the same time as us, & be close enough to have picked up signals from us. (Not to mention have an interest in us.)

Apparently when you get into the higher realms of conscious existence, the concepts of time, matter, and distance are not as we know them in our narrow bandwidth of reality. Really when you get down to it, time isn't real anyways...which opens up the doorway to all kinds of different thought-processes you can examine these notions with.

Posted

Question, if i was to launch a probe from earth toward a distant star. Then I was to travel to that star faster than light or even instantaneously to that same star and look back towards earth would I be able to see myself launch the probe?

No, because the stars you're seeing in the sky likely burned up a long, long time ago. So when you travel to the location in which the star existed, you'd likely find literal nothingness, like, a black hole.

Hypothetically, as you got closer and closer to the star, you'd see it going supernova and the subsequent processes like you were watching a movie in extreme fast forward.

This would be the case if you went faster than the speed of light or even instantly.

Posted

These thoughts and discussions always make me want to go listen to The Contortionist.

lmao

1 person likes this

Posted

No, because the stars you're seeing in the sky likely burned up a long, long time ago. So when you travel to the location in which the star existed, you'd likely find literal nothingness, like, a black hole.

Hypothetically, as you got closer and closer to the star, you'd see it going supernova and the subsequent processes like you were watching a movie in extreme fast forward.

This would be the case if you went faster than the speed of light or even instantly.

I got all that, the distances between stars are vast etc, etc. that's not the point of the question I am posing. It is a time travel question. Essentially, if it were possible to beat the light that illuminates my actions and thus allows people to see me, could I then see myself. Basically looking back in time. And furthermore, what if I could somehow send a message back to myself instantaneously would I be sending a message back in time?

I called into a physics radio station so hopefully I will get it answered!!!!

Posted

I would think that regardless of the part of the EM spectrum other creatures see or rather sense in, the matter we interact with would still be the same. For example, we can't see microwaves but they still heat our food. I don't think that is the same as extra dimensional. I try to picture it like the fisherman in the boat and the fish in the sea. The water is the fish's universe. Everything he will ever need or will ever meet is in it.

I think you just accidentally helped illustrate my point, haha.

Posted

These thoughts and discussions always make me want to go listen to The Contortionist.

lmao

For me here lately its been these guys :)

1 person likes this

Posted

I think you just accidentally helped illustrate my point, haha.

How so? Mind you, I believe in extra dimensional beings. But I was trying to illustrate how everything in our universe is there whether we see it as light or not. Like the fish can't see the salt dissolved in water. The salt has been broken down at a molecular level. It still interacts with it though.

The fish does not interact with people even though people interact with it. They exist in two different dimensions. The tools that the fisherman uses to interact with the fish are not out of the fish perception, they don't exist in its universe

Posted

I got all that, the distances between stars are vast etc, etc. that's not the point of the question I am posing. It is a time travel question. Essentially, if it were possible to beat the light that illuminates my actions and thus allows people to see me, could I then see myself. Basically looking back in time. And furthermore, what if I could somehow send a message back to myself instantaneously would I be sending a message back in time?

I called into a physics radio station so hopefully I will get it answered!!!!

Even if you were to instantly travel to another spot in the universe, you'd be looking at the Earth a long, long time ago. So no, theoretically it still wouldn't work.

This is solely based on your individual light perception. Even if you somehow manipulate space/time from YOUR perspective, you can't change the actual physics of the working universe.

1 person likes this