Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ANCIENT ALIENS! Proof!

98 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I would argue otherwise, and suggest that dimensions are no more than different pockets of conscious experience found within the same all-encompassing electromagnetic spectrum that makes up all that is. Sure, we can interact with different esoteric forms of radiation in this reality, but only to the extent that we can comprehend it with our limited senses.

Hahahahahahahah!!!!!!!

Posted · Report post

I'm not sure why it is continuously noted that such an advanced species would have no interest in us. That seems a little counterintuitive if you ask me, especially when paralleled to our situation. We are an extremely unique species, existing under a wide range of exclusive parameters defined through language, culture, and belief systems...not to mention the planet earth is very idiosyncratic in itself, which should be a cause for much attention. Because of this, I would think that the level of interest in us would be extraordinary.

Posted · Report post

Hahahahahahahah!!!!!!!

?

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I'm not sure why it is continuously noted that such an advanced species would have no interest in us. That seems a little counterintuitive if you ask me, especially when paralleled to our situation. We are an extremely unique species, existing under a wide range of exclusive parameters defined through language, culture, and belief systems...not to mention the planet earth is very idiosyncratic in itself, which should be a cause for much attention. Because of this, I would think that the level of interest in us would be extraordinary.

They might be interested in us, but probably not enough to want to try and communicate with us.  Study us? Sure.  

I could be wrong though.  Maybe we don't communicate with ants because we're not smart enough to figure out how.  Perhaps if it were easy we'd try to communicate with all sorts of animals.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

?

Sorry...I should have been more clear.

You are an interesting guy.  But you are completely bat shit crazy.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

How many cameras are out there now in any given location at any given time including cell phones.

All those cameras, not one picture if an alien ship

Odd.

Posted · Report post

Man I've missed these types of threads/venom.  Even if I find so much stuff regarding topics like these hard to believe, the posts make me research the stuff and I'm always amazed. 

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

They might be interested in us, but probably not enough to want to try and communicate with us.  Study us? Sure.  

I could be wrong though.  Maybe we don't communicate with ants because we're not smart enough to figure out how.  Perhaps if it were easy we'd try to communicate with all sorts of animals.

What makes you assume such a conclusion? Considering how incredibly profound and unique we are as a species - biologically and culturally - one could only draw the logical conclusion that contact with us through whatever means possible would be highly sought after. It's no different than our constant communication (attempts) with dolphin and other creatures that are higher up on the intelligence totem pole.

Besides, unless the hundreds of thousands of eye-witness testimonies; insider leaks; and released gov't documentation is somehow a vastly orchestrated fraud going back centuries, then they've already been visiting us and communicating with us for quite some time now.

Posted · Report post

Sorry...I should have been more clear.

You are an interesting guy.  But you are completely bat poo crazy.

tumblr_m7ftk1pPtv1rzq655o1_500.jpg

:) :) :)

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

How many cameras are out there now in any given location at any given time including cell phones.

All those cameras, not one picture if an alien ship

Odd.

Have you not read anything in this thread?

Posted · Report post

What makes you assume such a conclusion? Considering how incredibly profound and unique we are as a species - biologically and culturally - one could only draw the logical conclusion that contact with us through whatever means possible would be highly sought after. It's no different than our constant communication (attempts) with dolphin and other creatures that are higher up on the intelligence totem pole.

Besides, unless the hundreds of thousands of eye-witness testimonies; insider leaks; and released gov't documentation is somehow a vastly orchestrated fraud going back centuries, then they've already been visiting us and communicating with us for quite some time now.

Are we profound and unique though?  That's a big assumption.  For all we know there are millions of other species out there very similar to us.  

And I think we've had enough discussions in the past to know that I'm not buying in to that 2nd paragraph.

Posted · Report post

tumblr_m7ftk1pPtv1rzq655o1_500.jpg

:) :) :)

Should have said....

The thing about crazy mother fuckers is that they sound crazy to sane mother fuckers