Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jonathan Stewart does NOT have cancer. Weird report I knew nothing about.

21 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Wow, I don't know how I missed this one, but apparently there was a report that J-Stew had cancer. Well, now we know he doesn't have it.  Talk about under the radar.  This apparently is not a case of "where there's smoke, there's fire".  Just thought it was odd.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Random. I've never heard of this "Sporting News" before. What a bunch of incompetent assholes.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Random. I've never heard of this "Sporting News" before. What a bunch of incompetent assholes.

Well, I've heard of them, and thought they were one of the run-of-the-mill publications, but you'd think they'd do their due diligence before coming out with something like that. But, being that most of us are learning after the fact, I guess you can say, "No harm, no foul." I thought that perhaps maybe I was slipping, or the Huddle was slipping, but I'm glad that there was nothing to it.

Posted · Report post

You never heard of The Sporting News? Really?

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I started to post this earlier and then thought "surely its already been posted".  It hadn't been posted and don't call me Shirley.

4 people like this

Posted · Report post

Glad I didn't know about it till it was a non issue. Our team has had enough cancer victims.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

You never heard of The Sporting News? Really?

I may have seen the name before but I've never read anything of theirs. Didn't know they were Charlotte based.

With blunders like this it's no wonder they switched from print to digital only this year.

Important to note, I've never been a magazine reader.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

i saw this earlier on the charlotte observer's website, but was too lazy to post it.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I started to post this earlier and then thought "surely its already been posted".  It hadn't been posted and don't call me Shirley.

same here

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I'm so relieved that someting I had no idea about, and all reported instances of which have been purged from the web, turned out to be false. So...meh?

Posted · Report post

Saw it yesterday but looking at the injury reports they had more than one error on their list so I ignored. Still pretty piss poor mistake to make.

Posted · Report post

Smokescreen.