Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fatty Fatty 2x4

170 posts in this topic

Posted

also, i'll reiterate.   if you had 1/10th of the poo you claim you do, you wouldn't be on a rival's message board at 1 am on a tuesday night.

me?  i fuged your mom in her skanky ass and now i have pus coming out the head of my dick.  wtf is up with that man?

Posted

Sad sad sad, can't afford $90 and lives with mommy, sad sad sad. I feel bad making fun of you further given your destitute.

Posted

why don't you pull some more pics from ebay and post them on here.   maybe you think you bought a new rolex today.

i'm just better at managing money than you.  hands down.

Posted

you don't have poo fat fug. ebay proved that.

floppin' googled for 30 seconds and proved all that to be a lie.

actually doing something for yourself is such an alien concept that i'm pretty sure at this point someone wipes your ass for you too.

eBay proved I don't have anything!?

Floppin trying to claim something about my Maserati being my dads is proof I lied about everything? Did you miss the part where Philly posted my house and my Maserati is in the driveway? Scrolling over to my parents house you can see a fully driveway over there, so lets see this proof, I can wait, heck, I'll even give you the $90 for you shitcan if you can entertain me with that. Here a little more info, I rented it to a movie company for 3 days and it was used in opening scenes of the movie the Mechanic. It was traded in on Bentley in January. Should be more than enough info to find all those lies that only took Floppin 30 seconds, lets see them!

Posted

i seriously doubt any of that poo is yours.  if so i find it fuging hilarious that your house is worth more than your property.  you're way to fuging spoiled and ignorance to realize the stupidity of that.

but no, i think its more likely that you're paying lot rent on a trailer you inherited when your uncle overdosed on meth an oxycontin.

Posted

why don't you pull some more pics from ebay and post them on here. maybe you think you bought a new rolex today.

i'm just better at managing money than you. hands down.

Oh I see, ebay picture I posted to show what my show looked like, that I apparently caught myself on since I POSTED THE LINK WITH EBAY PIC. Go check out my Instagram if you want to see my pair when they came in. Gee I'm so bad at this lying thing, post an ebay pic that I'm supposedly trying to pass off as mine, then post the link on ebay with that pic. You know, because that makes perfect sense. Smh

Posted

that's not the only ebay picture you've posted.  not the only one that could be pulled up with a google image search.

you're probably the single most pathetic creature i've ever encountered on the internet, and that's including all the chans.

Posted

i seriously doubt any of that poo is yours. if so i find it fuging hilarious that your house is worth more than your property. you're way to fuging spoiled and ignorance to realize the stupidity of that.

but no, i think its more likely that you're paying lot rent on a trailer you inherited when your uncle overdosed on meth an oxycontin.

You're right, after two years of deep googling, criminal backround check, reverse number looks and all, the best of the Hudddle are yet to discover I live in a trailer park and all the cars and properties in my name are all just computer hacking! A ruse so good, I made threads about upgrading stereos on my Maserati, changing led lights on my Bentley, spoke with other Maserati and Ferrari owners about my nonexistent cars for years without them existing. Cool story bro!

Posted

HEY GUYS I TOOK A PICTURE OF ME HOLDING ALL MY MONIES

16-Signs-That-The-Rich-Are-Getting-Riche

2 people like this

Posted

that's all the money you have?

you're so weak and pathetic....you suck...you're a loser....

Posted

i don't think they found out anything about you except you live at home and you have a sister that looks way more manly than you do

seriously, what's up with your families genes?   your parents had a lumberjack for a daughter and a son that's built like a lipstick dyke.

Posted

that's all the money you have?

you're so weak and pathetic....you suck...you're a loser....

its just all i had on me at the time because the banks i own are all closed