Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Three UDFA making the team?

45 posts in this topic

Posted

How do you know your team hasn't been in the playoffs for 5 years?  You get excited about undrafted free agents making the roster.

Why is being excited about finding a "diamond in the rough" a bad thing?

The Giants won 2 Super Bowls and I bet their fans were excited when Victor Cruz made the roster.

Obviously, I am not comparing our UDFAs to Cruz but you never know.

Posted

I can't tell if this thread should make me optimistic about our scouting department or deflated about our roster.  Going to be some good training camp battles though.

a little bit of both.  We had incredible holes to fill after last season, and it looks like

we've done a very good job of filling as many as possible.

As far as scouting, everything looks good now, but we won't know till after next season.

Posted

Why is being excited about finding a "diamond in the rough" a bad thing?

The Giants won 2 Super Bowls and I bet their fans were excited when Victor Cruz made the roster.

Obviously, I am not comparing our UDFAs to Cruz but you never know.

Of course, finding a diamond in the rough is not a bad thing.  Every team has a few guys that were overlooked in the draft and ended up making a big difference.

I'm just noting that you know your team has been bad when the fans are hoping undrafted free agents make the roster.

Posted

Of course, finding a diamond in the rough is not a bad thing.  Every team has a few guys that were overlooked in the draft and ended up making a big difference.

I'm just noting that you know your team has been bad when the fans are hoping undrafted free agents make the roster.

we are not a bad team. we have some bad players that we hope to be replaced by the UDFA like gaydosh and lester. Every fan hopes to upgrade their teams depth through UDFA and the draft.

Posted

How do you know your team hasn't been in the playoffs for 5 years?  You get excited about undrafted free agents making the roster.

45' says Hi.

Posted

45' says Hi.

My fellow Catamount Alumni!  

Posted

Lester has a great shot- granted this speaks volumes about our SS s

Posted

Lester replace Naka

Gaydosh replace Fua

White replace Dockery, or PS.

Posted

How do you know your team hasn't been in the playoffs for 5 years? You get excited about undrafted free agents making the roster.

Lol no kidding

Posted

I don't think Fua makes it, even if Gaydosh doesn't make the cut. I think the Cole addition pretty much ended his time here.

That's cool but this way it makes training camp a little more exciting for me.

Posted

Gaydosh and white will be on the PS, Lester will make the team

Posted

Hypothetical: White makes the team as a hybrid CB/FS

1 person likes this